Green Eyes Staring Back At Me

Chapter 8

On the drive home, all I can think is what am I going to do, I can't have a mate, I don't know if I can trust him, when he finds out what I am exactly, will he hand me over to be killed like the others did to my parents. I can't be with him, I will just have to keep my distance which shouldn't be hard. I pulled into my garage and parked my car. I went inside and took out on phone and rang the council.  

"Hi Athena, is the assignment completed already? he said.

" yeah its done and dusted" I said, do you have that information I wanted.

Yeah, I do, the Black Moon Pack, are one of the largest pack and strongest packs around. Their Alpha, is an eighteenth year old, who has been given the title recently, his name is Trent Black, the Coven that has moved with them, them known as Blackblood coven.  

They have formed an alliance twelve years ago, and have been joined together ever since" he said.  

" Okay, is that all you could get?" I asked. 

" I know its not much, but we arent privileged to everyone's information, just keep an eye on them and see if there is anything strange going on" he said. 

"Okay thanks for checking for me" I said and hung up.

Something wasn't sitting right about a coven and pack practically joined together. I turned around, and the brown envelope caught my eye. I knew it was time to open it. With a shaky hand, I pick it up and pulled the seal off, my heart was thumping, I have a feeling I already knew the names that are going to be on here.  

I pulled the sheets of paper out and looked at the pages. I was right the new pack and coven that has moved here, it was their names printed in bold writing. Each page contained, information, one on the pack and one on the coven. I ran through the detail, of the names of who were involved. I look at the envelope and saw pictures poking out at the top. I pulled them out and saw the faces of the men from my nightmares, I now had names to put to those faces, most were vampires, but there was two werewolves. Each picture had a name attached.  

As I flicked through the pictures, there were a couple of photos of the vampires children, they were all about my age or a little older, the next ones were the werewolves children, my heart stopped as I scanned the next picture, dark green eyes stared back at me from the photo, my heart thumped in my ears and blood rushed through my veins. One of the men that killed my parents, is my mates father! I knew I couldn't trust him, I can never be with him now, I thought mabey someday when I was done with them, mabey we could have a chance, but not now, not with what I plan on doing.  

Its going to be hard to stay away from him when we will be going to the same school. But hopefully, like the rest he won't look twice, I had no scent for him to smell, he will need to touch me to know, like he did that night. Once I'm done, I'm leaving, I can't stay where he is, he will hate me for what Im going to do, and I will hate him for what his father done, and what he will try to do to me, if he finds out who I am.