What am I going to do

Chapter 41

Okay, breath Athena, breath, holy crap Im pregnant, okay I need to sit down, I put my head between my legs, taking slow deep breaths, how did this happen, I haven't gone into heat, have I? I went back over everything in the last few weeks think, oh god, I was in heat, how did I not notice, why does he have to be so fucking hot, that I can't restrain myself. How am I going to tell him, how far along am I, if I already have a small bump. Am I even capable of been a good mother, what am I going to do?

I started pacing our room, trying to keep the panic at bay, I need to tell him, that what I'm going to do, I'm going to go to his office and tell him, I walked toward our room door but changed my mind, I can't tell him.

"Aphrodite" I called out.

I stayed pacing til I bumped into a confused looking Aphrodite, I didn't even feel the energy in the room change. She grabbed me by the two shoulders, stopping me pacing.

"What is wrong Athena? I have never seen you like this" she said

"I'm pregnant" I said.

I looked at Aphrodite, waiting for some kind of reaction, but her face was blank, til I saw a smile spread across her face, as she put her hand over her mouth and then pulled me to her crushing me.

"Oh Athena, this is great, I'm so happy for you two, Ares is going to so excited" she squealed.

"Shhh, I only just found out, I haven't told Trent yet, I don't know how he will react" I said.

"He will be delighted Athena, how could he not be, he loves you so much and he will love your child, go tell him, " she said.

"I hope so, thank you, Aphrodite" I said.

"Ares is going to be so excited when I tell him, oh Athena, I almost forgot, you know you pregnancy won't be same as a humans, werewolves carry babies for only six months, but since you're mostly god it will only be three to four months, depending on how strong your child is, you were born at three months, you were already showing your strength before you arrived" she said with a smile, before she disappeared.

Oh dear gods, I probaly only have two to three months left, that's not long enough to prepare, I took deep breaths again, to calm myself once again. Okay, pull it together, I have to tell him. I straightened my clothes out, took at deep breath and headed for his office. I knocked on his office door, I don't know why, but I felt the need to,

"Come in, Athena, you dont need to knock" he said.

I opened the door to see a smiling Trent facing me. I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah of course, what's wrong?" he asked.

I moved around his desk and sat on his lap.

"Nothing is wrong, I just have something to tell you" I said, as I cuddled into his chest, with his arms wrapped around me.

"Okay, I'm getting a bit worried now," he said, as he sat me up to face him.

"How would you feel about becoming a father?" I asked nervously.

He sat there looking shocked, I knew it, he isn't ready, what am I going to do, then he looked at me with love clear in his eyes.

"That would make me the happiest man in the world, are you pregnant?" he asked with a smile beginning to appear.

"Yeah, I just done two tests and I have a small bump, already showing" I said.

He surprise me when he jumped out of his seat, standing me up, as he dropped to his knees and put his ear to my stomach. The biggest smile spread across my face as I looked down at my gorgeous mate, everything is going to be okay.

"Athena, I can already hear the babies heart beat, do you know how far along you are?" he asked.

"I think about a month, I was in heat that night we kicked Eva and Casey out, it would explain the intensity we felt that night, Aphrodite said my pregnancy will only last three to four months, depending on how strong the baby is, so we only have two or three months to go, I was born at three months" I said.

"We need to get everything sorted, what do you want to do about the wedding, we need to get a scan aswell and all the baby stuff" he said rambling.

"Trent, calm down, we can still plan the wedding for after the baby is born, we can go to the pack doctor and get a scan and we can organise  all the baby stuff over the next couple of months" I said, shocking myself that I sounded calm.

He walked towards me, hugging me once again, "I'm going to be a dad" he said, as he leaned down and kissed me.