Kill or be killed !!

Chapter 25

I looked around the room, as pride swelled inside me, I can see our full group together, for the first time in nearly a year. There are twelve of us including me, six werewolves including Dean, who had a right laugh telling everyone my new name is Seducer, it has stuck just like I feared. There are five vampires who went ten times paler than usual, when it was explained to them, the full extend of what has happened to these vampires. I think most of them are scared that this will happen to them, that if it starts they won't win the fight. But I know them, I have trained with them, they are too strong willed to give in.

                         The first night and morning after I arrived, I went through the layouts for the Red Blood Coven, I made sure that some of the new recruits in training will be waiting at the safe door exit point, to get the other vampires out securely and safely. We will be storming the coven in less than an hour, all the demonic vampires seem to radiate together in one area, so that is the point we will be surrounding.

                             We all stand to attention when the head of the council steps into the room. He looks at all twelve of us, making sure to look each and everyone of us in the eye.

"I want to thank you all for getting here as quickly as possible, we had know idea of the extent of damage there monstrosity have caused, hundreds of humans dead and unfortunately the number of werewolves killed has come to nearly thirty. I know all of you vampires are scared, but one thing I know, it that know one here is weak willed, you are standing in front of me because you are the best of the best. I just want to bring our attention to what could be a very likely but difficult problem, for any of you, that are unmated, you could possibly find your mate among the demonic vampires, I need you's to remember that these creatures are not your mate anymore, what lies inside your mates body, is something that is evil, they won't feel the mate bond like you will, they will only seek you out to drain you, keep that at the forefront in your mind, make sure all are eliminated and you's get yourselves back here in one piece, remember your jobs is the most important, you protect humans and supernatural alike, I will see you back here for debriefing, the council thanks you all for keeping us safe" the head of the council said.

After that we broke into four groups of three, myself, Dean and Lily are going to be the group that leads the first attack, our aim is to take out as many as possible while the rest surrounds us, two of each group blocking exist while the third comes to join us. There are ten demonic vampires to take out. We grab our weapons, mine been my sword and guns, each of us have our own favourite weapons. We split us, heading towards our jeep that is designated for us.

                               The drive took under an hour but we filled up the silence with jokes especially for Lily, she is a vampire but she hasn't found her mate yet, she has only turned eighteen, she was the first person I trained with, Im just praying he is not one of the vampires we are going to kill. We eventually arrived to our safe point near the coven while all teams fall into place as we headed towards the coven. We have smoke bombs to throw throught the two windows of the rooms, they isolate themselves in. It won't cause any harm but it will give us a few minutes of distractions while we enter.

                          We are now meters away from the covens building, we have got the go ahead from our insiders, they have all the other vampires ready to run once they hear glass smashing and our new recruits will be there waiting to help them. I look at Lily and Dean, giving them a nod, we take the clips out, through them and smash the smoke bombs throught the windows completely breaking them open.

                            We take off running towards the windows and take our weapons out. I'm the first to get through the window and my tattoos are heating up already. I can see the first two make their way towards me, with their nails already extended to slash at me, while the rest clear their heads and start moving towards dean and Lily, I give the first a round house kick to the face sending him across the room hitting the wall. I heat up my sword and twist it in a circle in my hand as I approach the second vampire, he makes the wrong move by attacking first, with one quick motion, I swing my sword and his head hits the ground.

                       I turn around to face the other vampire that I kicked, to find him already charging at me,  he slams his body hard into mine, knocking me down, as two more vampires surround me along with him, I flip myself backwards landing on my feet as I pull out my gun, firing at all three, it will give me back my advantage, as the bullets hit their target, I grab my swords, and remove all three of their heads from their bodies in one quick motion.

                                      As I turn around my heart breaks, I see Lily facing and moving closer to a handsome vampire as I hear him say " my beloved" I could see it happening, but I wasn't quick enough to stop it, Dean has only realised what is happening, he is closer to her but he is still fighting off another demonic vampire, I scream at Lily " No Lily" but I wasn't quick enough, he has latched onto her neck, as I saw her blood spill out, my eyes lock to hers and I see a tear breaking free, I can see what's she is thinking, she can't kill her mate, even if he is trying to kill her.

                                      But that doesn't mean I can't, as he drops Lily body to the ground, I hit him as hard as I can into his temple with a punch, Dean comes to stand beside me, " Dean take Lily out to the others, I will finish him" I said, I must of looked crazed and scary as hell, he backed away slowly, picking up Lily s body carefully and left the room as quick as his legs could carry him. I walked slowly towards the vampire, he smirked and then laughed, he even had some of Lilys blood left on his face. I let a fire ball build in my hand, instead of hitting him with it, I made it enclose him in a circle, I built up the flames so he couldnt move. I walk towards him, giving my own smirk, I heated my hands up and walked towards him, placing my hand over where his heart should be, my flames won't burn me, but they sure as hell will melt him if he moves an inch, I made my my hand heat til the point it was glowing red.

                                He started screaming, but it wasnt a human or a supernatural scream, it sounded like hundreads of souls screaming as one. I looked him in the eyes one more time " Stay in hell where your safe from me, if you come back, I will take you back to hell personally" I spat out as my own eyes switched from black to a dark amber, as I watched his body burn while I pulled my hands back, letting the flames that circled him, engulfed him til nothing was left but ash. I gave one finally kick and watched his ashes scatter to the floor.

                                                  I walked through the building checking it was safe, my tattoo stopped burning when I killed him. I walked out the safe escape door, looking around til my eyes landed on Lily, I walked to her and dropped to my knees beside her, I laid my hand on her cold face. She is really gone, she was my first friend when I came to live with the council. I can't imagine what her last thoughts must have been, as her own mate drained her, but what I do know is that each and everyone of those creatures have to be killed, regardless if Drake is my second mate or not, I will be the one to end him. I know exactly what he plans on doing now, I witnessed it myself, its going to be kill or be killed by him, I don't plan on leaving even one of them alive and that includes him.