Trent, finally in my arms

Chapter 17

Trent POV

I finally went back to the pack house, after watching my beautiful mate, fall asleep. I would have given anything to be beside her and wrap her in my arms, she is perfect. I hated that I had to go, but I also know stalker is not a good look for me. Micah and Max, my closet vampires friends, asked me to go to Maxs fathers night club to check it out, I think its called Pandora s night club, I didn't want to go, it was nice seeing a vunerable side of my mate when she slept.

         I took off in a quick sprint to get back to my car, it was slowly getting dark out. I drove all the way home, thinking about how I had fucked things up again with Athena, I took it too far, and in the process, I think I have made her hate me, it killed me watching her a lunch time, sitting by herself looking out the window, but I knew I pushed it too far when she got up and left school. I knew it was wrong following her, but I needed to make sure she was ok.

                                      When I got home, I ran up to my office, to check how the pack was doing and finished up paperwork that needed to be done. I looked at the clock and couldnt believe it was after ten, I have been doing paper work for a few hours. Shit, Im suppose to be at the club soon, I headed towards my room, and jumped in the shower. I scrubbed myself and my hair, turned off the shower and walked into my room with my towel around my waist. I picked out a tight black v neck t shirt, black jeans and my combat boots. I styled my hair to look messy, grabbed my car keys to my white Audi, and left.

                                        I arrived at the club half an hour later, I walked up to the bouncer giving him my name and I was let in straight away. I headed to the bar to get a bottle of beer. I looked around and saw Micah in the vip booth, with a bunch of half naked girls, practically dry humping him, but Micah loves the attention. I made my way up to the booth for the girls to turn their attention to me, I put my hand up, to show them not to bother, I have only eyes for one girl.

"Where Max?" I asked Micah.

" He is down near the dance floor trying his luck with the hottest girl I have ever seen!" he said.

I looked down and Max looked like he was in a daze, staring at the girl in front of him, as she was starting to leave. I would know that blood red hair anywhere, and the tattoos on her back, it was Athena, she gets hotter every time I see her out. I wasn't going to let her walk away from me again, I jumped over the booth and landed perfectly on the dance floor, and followed her to the back entrance. I knew she could tell someone was following her, but she didn't look around.

                               Before she could go out the door, I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her up against the wall, I put my two hand at either side of her head against the wall, she looked at me with her beautiful amber eyes, she wasn't pushing me away, I leaned down placing my forehead against her, my heart was thumping in my chest, this is the closet she has ever let me get to her, I dropped one of my hands away from the wall, I slowly traced my hand from her wrist to her neck, I felt the sparks erupt when I touched her skin, I will never grow tired of feeling them , it was the only thing right now that showed this was really happening, that its not a dream, I kept eye contact, afraid if I look away, she would disappear again, she closed her eyes as I continued trailing my hand up her arm til I reached her face, god her skin is like silk, I used my thumb to caress her face and the rest of my hand was placed on her neck.

                                I couldnt help myself, I moved my head so I was able to rub my nose off her skin, and I was finally able to take in her scent off her hair, her scent was mouth watering and it ignited lust in me that was stronger than than anything I have ever felt before, I couldnt help but let a growl escape, my wolf was trying to break free and claim her, right now I wanted to rip her clothes off and take her here and now, til she screamed my name, but I knew I couldn't let him out, not yet anyway. I slowly and gently brushed my lips off hers, I didn't want to push my luck and get slapped but she didn't, my lips were tingling from just the slightest touch.