What could destroy me !

Chapter 29

Trent POV

I have left Athena so I can speed back to my pack house, to call the pack meeting. This is the only way I can keep our pack safe from what's to come. I hope the others get out safe, I have grown up friends with alot of the vampires, some are even closer to me than my friends from my own pack. I know I will have alot of explaining to do after. I might know what the demonic vampires are capable of, but it still doesn't change their children's view of them. They probaly don't even realise there are in serious danger.

                              I went looking for Chase the minute I got through the pack house door, I got him to mindlink all the pack to come to the meeting room straight away, I felt relief washed over me twenty minutes later, when I saw my whole pack in front of me safe and sound. I went over small things that needed to be done in the pack and went through finances, anything to keep them in the room.

                              I tried not to think of Athena in danger because I would only end up shifting and ruining every plan they have put in place, I know she is strong and protected by the gods, but that doesn't stop me worrying about her every second that passes. Then I heard it, the sound of glass exploding, I could only hear it faintly because I have been listening for that sound to come. I look around the room and noticed a few of my pack warriors have heard the sound and look ready to jump into action. I put my hand up to tell them to stay. Time to tell them what is really happening,

" Okay,okay, everyone stay in your seats, we are not in danger, the noise has come from the councils agents, yes they are attacking, but we cannot interfer,  unfortunately, some of the coven's members have been draining and killing humans, vampires and werewolves. They have changed to something else, the council calls them demonic vampires, they have fully given themselves over to the demon that lays inside them, the person they once were is gone, their soul is know longer there, the vampires that have not changed are been taken out of the coven as we speak and will be brought here" I said.

Everyone looked shocked and disgusted.

"How could they kill their own kind and ours, who are the demonic ones" one of my warriors asked.

Everyone quiten down, they are all waiting to here my answer.

"The main ones are Daniel, Drake and Lucas" I said.

I could here everyone gasp, but the room went silent after that.

"Where is our Luna Athena? is she with the council attacking, is she safe? Leah asked, she is one of the girls that clicked with Athena the day I brought her here.

"Yes, our Luna is with the council attacking, that is why she has been gone for the last month, helping the council to remove the demonic vampires, but don't panic our Luna is very strong and more than capable of coming out of this untouched " I told them.

It is nice to know they already care for their Luna s safety, I just hope I'm right that Athena will get through this know problem.

"I want all warriors to come with me, we are going to meet the council agents and get our vampire friends and family to safety, everyone else, stay inside the pack house til we come back," I said.

They all nodded, but I could see they were worried about our friends, they might be vampires but we all grew up together. We headed outside to meet the council recruits who are escorting the vampires to the pack house. I spotted Micah face first, he kept looking back, half stumbling over himself. He spotted me walking towards him,

"What the fuck is going on Trent, did you know this was going to happen, my father and brother are still in there, what's is your mate doing with them? she has the fucking supernatural council uniform on Trent," he shouted.