Going to the Underworld

Chapter 36

After a week of been home, my relationship with Trent has gone from strength to strength. But I still have one thing I need to tick off my list, that leecher demon, its time to go hunting, Ares should be here soon. Trent is not happy about me going incase he gets a chance to take my memories again. I was delighted to find that Ares recovered my sword after the demon took me.

                                        I didn't realise how much I missed it til I held it in my hand again, its feels like I used it every day, its another extension to me. A couple of day after I came home, I went to visit the gods with Trent. He was totally shell shocked when he saw Olympus and the gods, but quickly pulled himself together. The first goddess to crush me into a hug was Athena. It was nice seeing Trent feel comfortable with the gods. They welcomed him with open arms and into our family.

                                   While the gods strengthened my protection spell, they did one for Trent aswell. When we returned home he had a big grin from ear to ear. My identity is now out in the open, with Ares and Aphrodite appearing out of thin air, around the pack house and dealing with the council members. I would have loved to see their faces when they appeared out of thin air in front of them and their faces when they realised exactly who I am. I won't have to hide anymore, Ares told the council leader, that if the same thing happened to me as my mother, they won't hold the gods back from bringing a war to them and to anyone who tries to hurt Trent and me.

                                       I have started to make some really good friend in Trent s pack, the girls here are so different, but they did tell me, since I have been gone, Eva and Casey, have gone back to their old ways of trying to split up mates. That's the next thing I am planning to deal with after this demon. Aphrodite and the Moon Goddess, have helped me plan out teaching them a lesson and trust me they won't forget it to easily, I smiled at the thought of it. I felt the energy change as Ares appeared in front of me with a smile on his face.

"You ready to hunt ?" he asked.

"More than ready" I replied.

"Nice to see you back to you old self " he said while looking at my clothes.

I looked down and smiled, I was wearing my tight leather legging, black peep toe ankle boots, a dark blue tank top with a black lace top over it, fitting perfectly, my leather jacket with my hood and my beautiful chain, lets hope this works again, I thought.

"Its nice to be back to my old self " I said while putting my sword into its strap.

"You sure this will work" Ares asks.

"Only one way to find out" I said, holding my hand out for him to take.

                      I closed my eyes and pictured the demon, the chain heated but didn't burn as much as last time, mabey its different when I have a god beside me. I felt the stone cool down and I opened my eyes to find we were in the underworld but unfortunately Cerberus, was blocking our path into the underworld, he is massive and intimidating with his three heads slobbering all over the place while he growls, as all heads were facing us. Just great I thought to myself. Every step we tried to take he moves blocking us, is this thing for real, mabey a little fire to singe his ass will move him, I thought. Ares must of realised what I was thinking because he put his hand on my shoulder and shook his head.

"wait, he will be here soon" Ares said.

"who?" I asked, just as ae shadowy figure materialised in front of us, fuck, I forgot about Hades.