I would give my life for hers

Chapter 32

Trent POV

Its been months since I last saw her, a month of searching everyday for her, to find know trace, each day we look and don't find her, it kills me. I need her more than she will ever know. My wolf has retreated to the dark corners of my mind, he is lost without, every night he calls out to her, some days the pain of her been gone is crippling, my heart feels like its been ripped in half, but I won't let myself give up and hide away. She is somewhere out there, with know memories of any of us, I feel sick every time I think of her alone, waking up by herself, with know memories of her life and know memories of me. I just hope she can still feel the bond, that she won't forget me completely and move on. She is my first and my last, even if we don't find her, I will never replace her, she is and will always be my everything.

         Ares has ripped the underworld apart looking for the demon, that took her. He has searched week after week, but couldnt find the bastard. The only thing we know is what sort of demon it is, he is called a leecher demon, they only need to put their hands on you to paralysed you so you can't fight back, when he suck's all your memories out, they can also put a barrier around the person they touch, making them unable to be sensed or found. Even the gods can't find her, they have been on the verge of starting a war to find this demon, so we can get her back. Ares and Aphrodite are the only things standing between the gods and a war. They don't want the demon to be killed, before they find her, they don't want to risk losing her for good.

                                Aphrodite is a mess, its killing her knowing she can't do anything find her, she is hoping Athena will figure out soon what her chain is for, her memories are all stored in that stone, she just needs to hold it when the colour swirls, and ask for her memories, to come back, Aphrodite only showed her how to see old ones with a simple thought, she never thought she would need to show her anything else about it. The power each god put into it should take the barrier down, and allow Ares and Aphrodite to find her. But Athena needs her memories back for that to work do, she needs to know what power lies in it, to use it.

                              I feel so useless, I can't do anything, I have notified every pack and coven in the world to keep their eyes open for her, I have sent pictures of Athena to everyone of them. I don't know what else to do, I try to sense her but I get nothing, the only thing I sure of is that she is still alive. I am trying to keep the pack going by keeping up with their training. Its the only thing I can do, I wear myself out to the point I can't think straight. I have begged Ares every day to let me go with him to the underworld, but he won't, know matter what I say to him. He won't risk my life, but what he doesn't seem to understand, that my life is not worth living if she is not in it, I would gladly give my life if it meant getting her back.