Special

Chapter 42

The last month and a half have flown by, every day I am getting bigger and bigger, but I'm loving ever minute of it, I thought my heart was going to burst with excitement when I felt our baby kick for the first time, I was a month pregnant when I got my scan, but because my pregnancy is different, I could see every detail of our baby up on the screen, we haven't found out if its a boy or girl, we want it to be a surprise.

                                              The pack and our families were so excited when we told them our news, Leah's reaction was the best, she was jumping up and down squealing, like a mad woman. The wedding date is set for the end of next month, our baby should arrive before them. I have everything sorted but my dress, Aphrodite wants to get me that, I trust her to pick a beautiful dress for me, Leah has picked out a beautiful purple dress for maid of honour, it is strapless and puffs out at the waist with a fold of fabric on the front, she looks beautiful in it, Im just hoping Chase won't rip it off her when he see's her in it, well at least not before the wedding.

                                  I am now sitting on our big comfy couch with my feet up, while Trent is looking after me, he has been great, he talk to our baby everyday and our baby loves his voice, he always gets a kick when he touches my bump. Trent comes back to me with my plate full of meatballs, the baby is craving them like anything, or so I tell him.  I moved to sit up when a pain started building in my back and stomach. Its stopped after a couple of minutes and I shake it off, I reach out to grab my meatballs when I feel another pain start, as I try to breath it out.

"What's wrong?" Trent asks

"I dont know, I think its starting" I said.

"But you only two and a half months" he said looking worried.

Another pain runs through my body, there isn't much between contractions,

"We need to get to pack doctor now, the baby is coming" I said.

Trent let the pack doctor know we are on our way through his mindlink, as he grabbed my bag and carried me to our car, setting me down gently in the front seat. As the pains continued to come, getting closer together each time, Trent put his foot to the floor andafter fifteen long minutes we arrived at the pack doctor. I was brought into his clinic room, "

"You don't have much longer to wait Athena, this baby is ready to come, I'm going to need you to start pushing when I tell you and when I tell you to stop, I want you to keep your breathing up" he said. I just nodded my head, I couldn't talk.

After an hour of pushing, I could hear the beautiful sound of our baby crying, "Its a girl" the pack doctor said as he placed our baby on my chest,

"Oh my gods, she is perfect Athena, " Trent said with tears building in his eyes.

I looked down at my tiny daughter, taking in all her delicate features, she has a full head of jet black hair like her dad, b

but she has my lips and nose, I haven't seen her eyes yet, there still closed. She is beautiful. After a few minutes she is taken to be cleaned and checked over. I send Trent with her so he can look after her and dress her. He comes walking back slowly, with our daughter in a tiny white babygro, she is so small in his big arms, but she looks like she belongs there, I smile as I look at my family that's what we are now and their perfect. Trent sits down beside me and hands me our daughter, she lazily opens her eyes and I see bright amber eyes looking back at me surrounded with tiny black eyelashes.

                 I feel a shift in the energy in the room, "You are going to meet some of your family now" I whispered to my daughter as Trent placed a kiss on my forehead and whispered "I love you so much Athena", "I love you too" I said back kissing him. I looked up to find Ares and Aphrodite, smiling at us as they look at our little girl.

"Do you want to hold her" I asked them.

"Of course," Aphrodite said with a big smile, as I placed my tiny daughter in her arms, when Aphrodite held her, a glow surrounded them, but as quickly as he came it went, leaving Aphrodite smiling down at our daughter.

"What just happened?" I asked her.

"The same thing that happened when I held you for the first time Athena, when a god holds a demigod, we get a glimpse of their power, if their nature is pure or dark.

" Ares explained.

"Your daughter is going to be very powerful Athena, she is going to be the Gods Oracle, but unlike the other Oracles, she is going to be extremely strong, even with your father and Trent's wolf gene, she is like you, the blood of the gods is still the stronger side, but she will be able to shift into a wolf, she has a great future, but a tough path, but she will have a mate, something that know Oracle has had before, she is special" Aphrodite said as she looked at my daughter with awe and love, before Ares held her. She looked tiny in Trent's arms, but she fit snuggly into Ares hands, "she is so beautiful" Ares said, as he handed her back to me.

"We must go tell the gods the news, but we will be back soon, all the Gods will want to see her, mabey next time we will bring her to Olympus" Aphrodite said smiling before she disappeared.

I looked to Trent who also looked in awe at our daughter, she is going to be powerful, which means people will do anything to get her, that goes for some gods aswell as the underworld. But I will protect her with everything I have, like my parents did for me. I kissed her forehead taking in her baby scent.

"What should we call her?" Trent asked.

"I have one name in mind, I thought of it when I saw her amber eyes shine" I said.

"Im sure its perfect then, what is it?" Trent asked.

"Electra" I said.

Trent looked at her, and after a few minutes, said,

"Electra is perfect for her" he said.

"Happy birthday Electra" I whispered as I snuggled her close to me, as everything screamed in my body to protect her and that's excalty what Trent and me will do, we will protect her with our lives.

There is only one or two chapters left to go and seduce to kill is finished. Thank you all so much for all your comments and votes, I have loved reading all of them :-) <3 I have a few ideas for my next book, all going well it could be finished tonight or tomorrow .