4~ the men in my life

I end up sitting in Kile's lap with my face in his neck while Ahren sits across from us and continues to stare in disbelief.  I'm half asleep in his warm embrace when my dad comes out and gives Kile a funny look.
  "You look far too happy, son." He smirks.
  "I am." Kile replies with a grin, causing me to giggle into his neck. I pull away just in time to see my dad turn around and notice Ahren. His first reaction is disbelief and then tears run down his face and he pulls Ahren into a tight hug. I look away and hold Kile tighter.
  "I'm sorry dad," Ahren mumbles into dad's shirt.  "But I just love Camille so much... I couldn't stand to be without her... Are you mad?"
  "No... Not really... I understand how it feels to go against everyone for the person you love."
   My stomach knots up at his words.  Would I do the same thing for Kile?
  Ahren looks over at me.  "Princess over there doesn't understand and is pissed at me."
   "You got that right. And don't you dare call me Princess." I glare at him.
   "Why not?! He did!" He points to Kile.
    "He is allowed to. But only when he's being sarcastic." I smile up at Kile and he grins and kisses me once.
   "Woah... What did I miss here?" My dad looks at everyone, confused.
   "Kile and I are getting married." I say quietly.  "But we can't do anything official until I get the selected down to three."
  His jaw drops.  "You... You're marrying.... WHAT?! Oh my god... Marlee and Carter owe us twenty dollars!"
  "What?" I look confused.
   Kile's eyes widen.  "You guys were betting on us?! And... My own parents bet against me? I feel cheap."
  I laugh hard.
  My dad smiles. "Sorry about that... But... Eadlyn, I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you! For both of you! Your mother is going to be so happy! Between you and I, she's already planned the wedding." He winks and I pout.
   "I wanted to plan the wedding..."
   Everyone laughs at me.
   "But why wait?" My dad asks after they calm down.  "Why not send everyone home today?"
   "Because I promised you two more weeks to get everything under control. I keep my promises."
   "Thank you Eadlyn... Are you sure you don't mind waiting?"
   Kile and I look to each other and smile.
   I say, "not at all.  We have been semi-dating in private since week one of the selection so I don't think we'll have a problem." I smirk.
   Ahren huffs and hands dad some money while dad just grins.  "Knew it!"
   "You knew we were dating all this time?!"
   "Yep.  Eadlyn, darling, you never smile that much at Kile.  You could hardly stop looking at him long enough to eat.  And also, the guards and maids gossip and they've seen you in each other's rooms."
  I groan.  "Fantastic." I mumble and put my head on Kile's chest as he chuckles a bit.
  Ahren shakes his head.  "I just can't believe I didn't see it.  I'm your twin for gods sake! And why didn't you tell me?"
  "Because it was none of your business what I did or didn't do with Kile and because I had no idea what any of it meant until today really."
  Ahren started to speak but the doors opened and a doctor came out.
     "She's awake."

A/N HEY GUYS HOPE YOURE ENJOYING THIS STORY! I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS CHAPTER I REALLY JUST NEEDED SOME FILLER I PROMISE THEY WONT ALL SUCK LIKE THIS!!! COMMENT WITH IDEAS YOUD LIKE TO SEE OR JUST THOUGHTS!