18~ our fairytale

Ahren holds my arm as we walk through the sand towards where Kile and everyone else is standing. Kile spots me and his jaw goes a bit slack. A few tears slide down his cheeks and he covers his mouth. I look a little worried for him. When we get to him I whisper, "what? What's wrong?"
"I... I never ever thought I'd see you like this... You're... Wow...." I go red. Ahren kisses my hand then places it in Kile's. I look up into Kile's eyes.
"Okay... So, this isn't a wedding so there won't be all of that scripted stuff, so I figured we would just say something to make it special. I'll go first," I whisper. I hold both his hands. "Kile... You have totally ruined my plans for the rest of my life. Marrying you was never supposed to be in the equation! There was a kingdom and a pool in there somewhere, but no husband." I smile. "But you waltz in here and stop being so mean to me and you just completely steal me. How unfair is that?" I smirk. "You've bewitched me entirely. I love you more than words can ever express, and even when you annoy me and I yell at you, I promise I still love you. Just remember that I am a weak, fickle human being so all you have to do is kiss me and I'll remember just how much I love you." Everyone laughs. "Oh and also, I love how nerdy and dorky you are. I love how you love books. And I love how you're my best friend."
He grins down at me. "I love being your best friend and having you as mine. You are a very very lovable control freak who bosses me around all the time. Like, literally, I can't even button my own shirt without you telling me how to do it. But I love being bossed around by you. I love how when I say something stupid, you scrunch up your nose all cute. And when you laugh, it's like your whole face is in on it. And when your smile reaches your eyes... My god, I can't breathe when you do that. I know you think you're less than perfect... Well, I guess you are, because nobody is perfect. But to me? You're 100% perfect. You won't believe me when I say this, but I'm hoping if I say it enough you will; you have the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met. You love everyone so deeply, that it's no wonder you were afraid of getting hurt. I get it now. You were afraid that people wouldn't love you as deeply as you love them. Well, guess what? I do. Heart and soul, Eady." And with that he dips me and kisses me deeply.
Everyone cheers and my dad snaps hundreds of pictures. We sign all the paperwork and then it is official: we are married. He picks me up and kisses me hard before jogging with me in his arms. Before I know what's happening, he's tossed me way out into the water and I'm squealing. "KILE!!!!"
He laughs and jumps in after me.  We both come up for air, soaking wet.  He pulls me close and whispers, "on the paperwork... I signed my name as Kile Schreave.  I knew you couldn't take my last name and I want our family in the future to all have one last name."
  I search his eyes and grin.  "You're amazing, Mr. Schreave."
  "As are you, Mrs. Schreave." He kisses me slowly.
  Eventually we pull away for air.  "You know how I said we didn't want a big fairytale wedding?  Well... This kind of was a fairytale wedding.  Our fairytale wedding.  I couldn't have asked for anything better.  I love you so much."
  "And I, you, my princess."