8~ Bedtime

I quickly exit when I read the note.  I grab a few things from my room and head straight to his.  I don't bother knocking.  I open the door and shut it quickly behind me.
   "Hi." I grin when I see him.  His hair has been messed up already and he's in the middle of undoing his tie.
   "Hello, my beautiful fiancé.  You did amazingly." He smiles and walks over to me.
   I finish getting his tie off of him with a smile.  "Thank you.  I was so unprepared..." I shake my head softly.  "I'm better with a script."
  "Well, personally, I like unscripted Eadlyn better." He pulled me close.
   "Thank you." I peck his cheek but pull away.  "I need to get changed. This dress is killing me."
   "Need help?" He asks with a sly smirk.
   I roll my eyes.  "I think I've got it." I walk into the bathroom with my stuff.  I wash off all my makeup and change from my dress to my nightgown.  I let my hair down and it falls in perfect curls around my shoulders.  I come back in and climb into his bed.
  He's shirtless right now as he rummages through his drawers.
  "I'm enjoying the view." I mumble with a grin.
  He jumps a bit.  "Ha-ha." He quickly puts his new shirt on then climbs into the bed with me.  He starts kissing down my chin to my neck but I'm not paying attention. I've got out my sketchbook and I'm sketching quickly.
  "This feels... Very... One-sided..." He mumbles while kissing my neck.
   "Sorry... But I had this idea for an outfit for you I wanted to draw before I forgot."
   He pulls away and lays his head beside mine.  "Ooh... Let me see."
  "Hang on! I'm not done yet." I furrow my brow in focus and then finish drawing it.  "Done!"
  "Wow... When you draw me I look... Hot." He grins.
  "Not that, the outfit!" I point to it.
  "Ooooh.... Well I really really like the outfit too. It looks like an Eady original!"
  It is a light blue shirt with a cream colored vest and matching pants.  The tie is a yellow that makes his hair pop and the shoes are two-toned.
  "Thank you." I smile.  "I'll have this made as soon as possible."
  "Fantastic. Now, I know you don't let people see your sketches... But would you maybe let me see a few of the outfits you have for you?  I love your work."
  I bite my lip.  "Okay...." I nod softly and open the book and show him a few of my designs but nothing too spectacular.  I don't want him to think I'm weird.
  "Beautiful," he breathes out, staring at me.
  "Just so you know, princess.... I'm going to kiss you." And he leans in and does just that.  I kiss back slowly and things heat up and everything is a blur.

A/N SO A PRETTY SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE LAST ONE WAS KINDA LONG! WHAT DO YOU THINK??