12~ dinner

Josie is the first one to stomp over to us.
  "You're marrying my brother?! I can't believe this! You couldn't have picked someone interesting to come live here? Ugh.  But hey! Now we are really sisters! I've always wanted a sister!"
  I'm about to say that, under no circumstances, was she ever to call me her sister, but I decide to let her have this one.  "Yeah... Me too."
  Both of our families bombard us and I look a little panicky.  Kile smoothly wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my neck softly.  I smile and fiddle with my ring.
  Miss Marlee let's out a happy sigh.  "Oh Eadlyn... Your mother and I planned for you two to get married from the time you were born. I'm so glad it worked out.  Now I can really call you my daughter." She wraps me in a tight hug.  I smile softly and hug back.  "Thank you, Miss Marlee...."
   "Call me Marlee."
   "Okay..." I smile "Marlee."  I look over at Kile.
   Josie sighs.  "Warn me before you kiss my brother. It's weird."
  "Josie?" I smile.  "You've been warned." I kiss Kile slowly while she gags.  His hands grip my waist and he deepens it.  Suddenly he tickles me and I scream and pull away.
  "I was hoping you were still ticklish there." He grins.
  "I am.  Touch my ticklish spot and I will behead you."
  "You've been threatening me with that since we were toddlers," Kile smirks.
  "And I'm still debating it." I grin.
  He scoops me up and tosses me over his shoulder before tickling me again.
I squirm and laugh hard. "KILE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"
"Yeah yeah yeah... You love me." He smirks and continues to tickle me. "Tell me you love me."
"KILE!"
"Tell me you love me." He squeezes me and keeps tickling.
I groan. "I love you!"
"Awww love ya too Eady." He grins and stops tickling. I huff. My dad chuckles and suggests that we go eat to celebrate.
We all agree and an hour later we are all changed. Kile and I come in a little late because we've been making out. Our hands are linked as we walk in and everyone stares at us.
"not ashamed at all." I mumble with a smirk then go sit down beside Kile. He puts his arm around me as we eat.  Everyone else is silent as they stare at us.
  "Take a picture, it would last longer." I mutter.
  My dad perks up.  "Alright." He pulls out his camera.  "Smile!"
  I lean into Kile and we both smile shyly.  I then look up at him as my dad snaps another then I kiss his cheek and lay my head on his shoulder.
  "These pictures are great! I'll print them for you to save, Eadlyn."
  "Thanks daddy." I smile.
  Mr. Carter clears his throat. "So... My son better be treating you greater than anyone ever has.  If not, tell me and I'll beat him up for you."
  I laugh.  "He's treating me very well... Much better than I deserve, I assure you." I smile up at Kile.
  "I wouldn't let him marry her if I didn't trust him completely," my dad says with a smile.
  Kile laughs softly.  "Thank you, sir... But you don't need to worry.  Eadlyn has always kept me in my place."
  "Very true.  Good luck." My dad winks.
  I roll my eyes.  "Thanks guys."
  Kile grins and kisses me softly while Josie groans.
We pull away from each other and he sticks his tongue out at her. "Come on Eady, back me up. Stick your tongue out at her."
"Princesses do not stick their tongues out."
"Oh come on! That's never stopped you from sticking your tongue out at me."
I shrug. "You're no gentleman yourself." I smirk.
  "Oh really!" He laughs.  "Then how am I ever going to be prince?"
  "Years and years of practice and training from yours truly." I pretend to be exasperated at the thought as I pretend to flip my hair.
  "Hmm... I'm okay with that... As long as I can distract you like I do when I help you with work." He grins.
  "How do you distract her when she works?" Ahren asks with a raised eyebrow.
   "I will demonstrate," Kile smirks.  "She's working and being all cute and the only way to possibly distract her is this..." He runs his hand on my thigh and kisses down my neck softly and I become very red and I giggle softly.
   "Kileeeee...."
   Ahren and Josie both gag. Our parents roll their eyes.
   "Kile... Stop," his dad mumbles with a tiny smirk.  "That's rude."
Kile pulls away a bit. "Is not. I'm not offended by it, are you Eadlyn?"
"Nope." I smirk but I'm still very red.
"So it's not rude." He goes back to kissing down my neck.
"It is awkward and a little hard for everyone else to eat though," miss Marlee mumbles with a smile.
"Fineee." Kile pulls away and just wraps his arms around me. I smile. They serve dessert and I start picking at Kile's dessert and he smirks.
  "Don't you have your own dessert?" He questions, kissing my ear softly.
  "Yes but yours is chocolate. Mine is strawberry."
  "Strawberry is your favorite!" He protested.
  "But I love chocolate too.  And this is really good.  Share with me? I'll share mine with you too!"
  "Fine," he laments.  "But I get to feed it to you."
  "I'm not arguing." I grin.  He scoops up a bite and feeds it to me and I sigh happily.
  "Mmm... Here, try this."  I dip my finger in the strawberry cream sauce from my dessert and he licks it off my finger.
  "That's delicious. I may have to start getting that sometimes.  Here," he dips his finger in the chocolate sauce but instead of putting it in my mouth he smears it on my nose and I gasp.
  "HEY!"
  He laughs.  "I'm sorry... I couldn't help it...." He kisses my head while I pout and clean off my nose.
We continue to eat, feeding each other and laughing. Everyone else remains silent and watches us. When I can't stand their silence anymore, I stand up. "So... We're going to take off.... I'm tired..." I pull Kile up.
"Yes... Um.... See you all tomorrow." He says awkwardly.
I laugh and shake my head. "I'll race you, Kile!" I take off running.
He groans and chases me. We end up in my room.