6~ work, work, fun

We spend the rest of the day in that room with my mom. When Kaden and Osten get back with dad, I let them all get in bed with mom and I go hold onto Kile.  He pulls me close to him and rubs my back gently.  I sigh.
  "I should be getting back to work...."
   "Can I help you?"
   "You want to help me?" I ask, surprised.
   "Of course.  I don't want to step on your toes or anything but it seems to stress you out... I don't like it when you're stressed..." He continues to rub my neck and back.
   I let out a content sigh.  "Keep doing this and I'll never ever be stressed again..." I smile.
  He chuckles softly. "Noted.  Now cmon... I want to live a day in the life of Eady."
   "Alright." I smile. I turn to everyone. "We will be back later... I'm going to get some work done and Kile is going to help me..."
   My dad laughs, "good luck with that one." Kile and I give him a look.  "What? I was so distracted by America anytime she tried to help me get work done... I finally just had to make her work in another room or else I would kiss her all day long."
   My mother laughs and shakes her head.  "Something tells me that Eadlyn is much more focused than you were Maxon."
   "True." My dad smirks.  "Have fun... But not too much fun."
   "Ha-ha." I roll my eyes.  "Bye guys." I grab Kile's hand and drag him out.
   We go to my office and I grab a stack of paper that is bigger than my head and go sit on the couch so he can sit next to me.  "So these are all of the reports I have to analyze before the meeting tomorrow.... I need to categorize them all and write brief summaries to remind myself when I present them tomorrow.  I don't know if there is much for you to help with on this... Sometimes I have a hard time understanding them, so could you help if I get stuck?"
   "Of course, if I can even begin to comprehend them." He smiles.  "While you do that, I'm going to draw up some designs I was thinking of showing you.  You remember those small houses I showed you for the poorer provinces? Well... I think I can improve them."
   "Fantastic." I smile.  "I can't wait to see."
   We both get to work but eventually he just ends up reading over my shoulder, bookworm that he is.  His hand absentmindedly traces over my thigh and I immediately lose my train of thought.  "Kile... If you keep doing that I will never get through this report." I laugh softly.
  "Sorry!" He pulls his hand away. "I'm not helping, am I?"
  "Not right now..." I smile. "But I love you being here.  Would you read it to me? I'm so lost...."
  "Sure... Hope my voice doesn't bore you." He smiles.
  "Never." I smirk. I lay in his lap and listen to him as he reads them to me.
  His voice soothes me and makes it easier for me to understand it all.  "Wow... You're really good at this. I think I've found you a job." I grin.  "Now cmon... We can finish these later.... Let's go get changed and get lunch."
  "Alright," he says with a grin.  We get up and walk out. I kiss him once then go to my own room and get changed.  I meet him at his door wearing a long blue dress and my hair up in a crown braid with my tiara. I've got makeup on again and I'm walking a lot taller and straighter.  He comes out and grins.
  "I'm marrying a freaking queen. You're gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.... You always are." He kisses my cheek.
  I smile softly "you're sweet. And absolutely handsome, though lacking a bit of style." I smirk.  "I'll make you a deal.  You design all of our many houses in the different provinces and I will design all of our outfits and we will coordinate perfectly."
  He laughs.  "Deal.  Ready, my princess?"
  I loop my arm through his.  "Ready, my darling." I grin.