11~ The Announcement(s)

Two days later is The Report.  Last week Ahren had to go home to Camille but he came back for this very special report.  I haven't fully forgiven him, but we're getting along better now.
  For this Report all of the boys and I are sitting together and I have no introduction.  I have the mic as the camera begins to roll.  "Welcome to a very special edition of The Report.  I'm here today to announce the end of the selection.  It's been a very strange experience for me, though it was definitely a great one.  All of these boys are so great, but one of them has ultimately stolen my heart." I look at the boys.  I very gently take Kile's hand and Josie falls out of her seat. Mr. And Mrs. Woodwork clutch each other, surprised.
  "I have chosen Kile Woodwork.  He's put up with me through every phase of my life with minimal complaint." I wink.  "I think, even without the selection, this probably would have happened eventually.  But the selection made me look at that possibility and consider him as anything more than an insufferable bookworm." I grin.  I look at the other two boys. "Henri... Hale... I'm so so sorry... I very much hope you won't hold this against me. I would like us to be very very good friends." I hug them both tight and they smile.
  "We would never hold this against you.  It was a privilege to get to know you, princess." Hale kisses my hand.  Erik relays this all to Henri who shouts a delayed, "yes! We... Your... Friend, Princess."
  I grin.  I then look to Kile.  Ahren shouts, "KISS!"
  I give him a look then look up at Kile with a light blush and he kisses me slowly, gripping me tight.  There's a smattering of applause around the room as we deepen it.  Kile dips me and I grin.  When we finally pull away I lay my hand on his chest and smile out at everyone.
   Gavril gasps.  "And what is this? That rock on your finger!"
  I laugh softly.  "Thoughtful as he is, after I asked Kile to marry me, he went out and bought a ring to officially propose to me.  It was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me."
  "Well it's hard to impress a princess," Kile says with a grin.  "You know... Go big or go home."
  Everyone laughs.
  "So," Gavril says with a grin.  "Have we picked a date for the wedding yet?"
  "As soon as possible." I say truthfully. 
  My dad stands up and walks over.  "And I would love you to know that... As soon as the wedding ceremony has finished, another ceremony will begin. Princess Eadlyn will become Queen of Illeá!" There are shocked gasps and clapping.  I look down as Kile looks at me with surprise.  I haven't told him yet.
  "Well this is a momentous occasion..." Gavril says softly.  "I'm so proud of our princess.... But we will all miss you and queen America.  I hope you both have a long happy life where you can see all of your children grown and married and hopefully some grandbabies as well." He nudges me and I laugh but it's forced.
  My dad gives us a pointed look.  "Sure, grandbabies, but not any time soon."
  Kile smiles softly.
"Of course.  I think we'll do a bit of living first, right Eady?" Everyone 'aww's when he calls me Eady.
  "Of course." I smile, relieved.  He kisses my head and we hold hands as everyone claps and cheers.  The cameras stop rolling and everyone rushes to us.