Prologue

*Prologue*

Harry stood at the door watching Zayn walk down his porch stairs onto the sidewalk. Zayn turned around smiling at Harry as he waved at him.

A black car rushed down the street at the same time, stopping in front of Harry's house. The window rolled down making Harry's eyes widen as he saw a gun appear.

"Zayn!" He shouted running out of the house. Zayn turned around unaware before freezing as he saw the gun aimed at Harry. The trigger was pulled and a bullet was sent.

Zayn jumped to the side getting hit instead of Harry. Zayn collapsed onto the ground feeling his chest as it throbbed with pain.

He looked over at Harry, tears in his eyes before hearing another bang sending Harry to the floor. The only sounds that were heard was the car burning it's tires as it fled and the groans, whimpers, and cries coming from the boys.

Zayn tilted his head back seeing Harry's body, he used all the strength he had and made his way over to him.

Harry breathed heavily feeling the blood that was coming out of him, he felt a hand grab his. He looked down to see Zayn's face looking up at him. More tears blinded Harry's vision as he squeezed Zayn's hand.

"If we die. We'll die together." Harry whispered, "Just know that I love you." Zayn winced as he moved leaning closer to Harry placing a soft kiss to his lips.

"I'll see you soon Harry." Zayn said softly a tear running down his cheek, he laid back down still holding on to Harry's hand as both boys waited for death to take them.