•Two•

{~Flashback~}

Zayn watched as neighbors screamed and helped them, "call 911 Helen!" One man screamed. Zayn looked over at Harry as he laid there motionless with his eyes closed.

"Harry?" Zayn whispered watching Harry's eyes flutter open. "Yeah?"

"Don't do that." Zayn muttered as he felt more relived to find out he wasn't dead. "Do what Zaynie?"

"Lay there all still, it scares me." Harry bit his lip softly before trying to move causing him to let out a small wail. "Stop, it'll only hurt more." Harry sighed lifting Zayn's hand up to kiss it.

The boys looked up as they heard sirens coming down the street. "Don't let me go Harry. Don't forget." Zayn told him before being carried off on a gurney and put into one truck.

"Harry?! Where's my Harry?!" Harry's mum yelled as she rushed into the hospital after hearing the news.

"M'am he's in critical care, you cannot see him right now. Please just wait out here." A nurse told her, Harry's mum read her name tag.

"Will my boy be okay Akshaya?" The nurse sighed, "only time will tell."

"What about Zayn?" His mother whispered softly.

"He's very critical." She told her making the mother's hand go up to her mouth, Akshaya sat her down on a chair giving her some water.

"Promise me you'll make sure my son will be alright." Shay nodded before walking back to her patient.

Zayn opened his eyes looking up at the people around him. He looked down at his body seeing all the blood and tubes in him. There was a tube in his nose breathing for him.

"Patient 112 is not responding back." Zayn had confusion all over his face. "Mr. Malik? Can you hear me?"

"Yes I can hear you, and I can see you." Zayn answered looking up at the doctor. "Nothing not a word." He said looking over at the nurse. "What do you mean? Doctor I just talked to you!" Zayn yelled maybe thinking his voice was too low.

"Nothing, not even opening his eyes." The nurse mumbled, "what?! My eyes are open, look I'm moving my arms!" Zayn said picking up his arm.

"Wait, I think he's moving." The doctor said cocking his head to the side. "Oh now you see it!"

The doctor watched Zayn's mouth moving mumbling. "Ha-"

"Louder son."

"Har-"

"We can't hear you."

"Harr-"

"Come again?"

"Harry." Zayn whispered before everything went quiet and the doctor and nurse bowed their heads. "Who's Harry?" The doctor asked the nurse. "My other patient."

"Bring me to him." The nurse shut off the lights putting a white certificate in the bucket on the door for another doctor to pick up. "He's down here." She whispered looking back towards the room she came from. She shook her head before walking into Harry's room.