•One•

Harry woke up again suddenly breathing heavily as he relived what happened. His eyes squinted as they tried adjusting to the brightly lit room, he sat up groaning as he held his upper abdomen. Harry softly but his lip moving the white hospital blanket softly lifting up the gown glancing at the patched up area that was covered in blood. He exhaled putting his head back looking up at the ceiling.

"Mr. Styles you're up, that's great." Harry turned his head looking at the nurse that walked in with a tray, she came up to his side.

"What's that?" Harry asked his voice coming out a bit cracked and rough since he hadn't used it for a while.

"It's just some morphine to help get rid of some pain, okay sweetie?" The nurse tapped the needle with her finger before leaning over stabbing the tube releasing the medicine. Harry's eyes wandered to the nurse's chest before shutting his eyes letting out another soft breath as he felt the liquid enter him.

"What's your name?" He asked opening one eye to look up at her.

"I'm Akshaya, but you can call me Shay." She sent him a sly wink making him let out a small chuckle.

"You might already know this but I'm Harry." Akshaya gave a nod before handing him a cup of water, "You must be parched." Harry took the water taking it in a gulp before holding his side as he felt it burn slightly.

"Your mom came in a couple days ago." I looked up over at her, "Wait.. A couple days ago." Shay nodded.

"What do you mean a couple days ago? I've only been here for a day, I remember I got shot last night! Wait Zayn! Where Zayn?! Where is he!" Shay's eyes widened as she put her hands up watching Harry yell and toss and turn.

"Harry calm down." Akshaya pleaded as she bit her lip looking at the door then back at him.

"No! I will not calm down! Where is Zayn? Where is my Zaynie?!" Two guys entered the room coming towards Harry.

"What's the problem?" They asked looking over between Harry and Akshaya. Harry didn't notice the tears that were on his cheeks.

"Where is my Zaynie?" Harry asked again. The two men looked at each other weird, before one went into a drawer pulling out a needle.

"What are you doing?" Shay asked looking over at Harry before going back over to the guys.

"Craig hold him down." One of the guys came towards him holding down his shoulders making Harry struggle to get out of their grip.

"Wait stop he needs to know!" Shay yelled out as Harry let out a yelp as they stuck the needle inside him.

"What...do...I...need...to...know...Shay?.." Harry whispered out as he was falling asleep.

"Sleep Harry. Just sleep."