•Twenty•

(A/N: Sorry for the VERY long wait.. School -.- ... Well I'm back now! :D Go on and read what you've been waiting for! ^.^)

Kaylor's eyes opened as the sun slightly shined on her face. She practically jumped out of bed as she skipped to her wall looking at the calendar. She smiled being filled with so much joy as she saw that today was Christmas Day. She sprinted out of her room going to her brother's room, she started jumping up and down on his bed.

"Harry! Harry! Wake up sleepy head! It's Christmas!" She excitedly shouted. Harry smiled before scooping his sister up and dropping her onto the bed decorating her face with small kisses.

"Eek! Stop it." Kaylor giggled trying to dodge her brother's lips.

“Not until you tell me what you got me.” Harry teased placing wet sloppy kisses all over her face.

“No! You’re just going to have to wait and see.” She giggled rolling from his grip.

“Go wake up mom and I’ll start with breakfast.” Harry told her kissing his forehead.

"Okay!!" Kaylor excited shouted jumping up heading to her mom's room. Harry smiled before heading to the bathroom doing his morning routine.

"Merry Christmas baby." He heard a deep voice whisper making the hair on the back of his neck stand up. He smirked turning around looking at Zayn.

"Merry Christmas the love of my life who is also incredibly sexy." Zayn kissed Harry's nose with a little laugh in between.

"I got you a little something." Zayn whispered holding his hands behind his back.

"What is it?" Harry asked trying to be sly and look behind Zayn. He smiled at the curly boys antics before telling him to close his eyes.

"Open them." Harry looked down to see a white box with a red bow on top. Zayn put it gently in his hands and Harry then knew it was something delicate. He didn't want to shake it, it felt heavy. He unwrapped it, taking off the lid to see a orange tabby cat with a blue bow along with a note.

'Just something that will always make you smile. :) -Zayn'

Harry took the cat into his hands. She was small compared to his palms, she let out a small meow as she looked up at Harry. Her blue eyes made Harry find her irresistible.

"I think I'll name her Boo." Harry smiled before kissing the kitten's head. Zayn smiled standing beside him now.

"Beautiful, no? Especially her eyes." Harry nodded in agreement before attacking Zayn's face with kisses.

"Harreh, you have to go make your family breakfast. Save our love for later." Harry smiled one more of his famous Harry grins before giving him a long passionate kiss on the lips.

"I love you." Harry whispered his forehead against Zayn's.

"I love you too." Zayn said. Harry handed Boo to Zayn before heading downstairs to start cooking.

(A/N: The christmas gifts are on the side if you want to see what they looked like. )

"Can we start now?!" Kaylor was bubbling with excitement. Anne took her cup of morning joe with her to the couch.

“Dear wait for Harry to finish.” She told her softly.

“Okay.” Harry walked into the living room eating a leftover breakfast sausage.