•Five•

Harry laughed amused by Zayn's lie.

"Oh man," Harry smiles looking at Zayn before touching his face.

"You're so funny baby." Zayn shook his head before making Harry's hand go through him.

"How did you?" Harry took his own hand in his own. "No I'm not believing you. You can't be dead!" Harry yelled holding back tears.

Zayn sighed letting a hand run through his quiff before hugging Harry, wrapping his arms around the lads waist.

"Your mine Zayn." Harry whispered in his ear before intertwining their fingers together. "I love you Zayn Malik." Harry told the olive skinned boy kissing the raven hair that sat on top of his head.

"And I love you Harry Styles." Zayn whispered as Harry began to walk with him out of the room. "Harry, are you ready to go?" Anne asked her son unaware of the presence of Zayn being there.

"Yes." Harry softly said leaving with his mother, his hand on her back while the other hand was holding onto Zayn slim fading fingers.

"I went to Zayn's funeral last week." His mother said breaking the silence, "you what?" Harry croaked out before taking a glance through the mirror at the back seat as Zayn laid down across the back staring at the ceiling blankly.

"Yeah, you were out cold for a while Harry. Scared us all. Kaylor also went to the burying. Everyone cried, it was a wreck." Anne slowly said watching her son bite down on his bottom lip before looking up into the mirror.

"Are you okay?" She asked him placing a hand on to his shoulder, Harry looked down at her hand before giving her a small smile. "I'm fine mum." Harry lied to his mom trying to avoid the conversation. Harry you are not fine, and you know it , Zayn said to himself sitting upright.

Harry looked out the window as his mother drove down their street, he bit down onto his bottom lip as he got out the car standing in front of where him and Zayn had been shot. He looked over to his left as he felt Zayn put a hand on his shoulder. Zayn went in front of him squatting down onto the floor examining a dent in the concrete, Harry joined Zayn picking up a bullet that remained there somehow.

"Is there something there?" Anne asked making Harry snap his head back to his mother.

"No mum, just..uh..reliving." Harry slipped the bullet into his pocket getting back up, walking up the stairs into the house with his mother.

"Harry? Is Harry home?" Harry looked up the steps watching his younger sister come down. Her face was red and her cheeks were tear stained.

"Hi." Harry whispered before taking his sister into his arms.

"I thought you were dead." Kaylor whispered letting a couple tears stain Harry's shirt.

"I'm alright, no need to be puffy." Harry gave her a small smile wiping a tear from her cheek.

Zayn watched Harry weakly smile before looking over at him. He sent Harry a smile before walking up the stairs going into Harry's bedroom.

Harry watched his love leave going upstairs, "Can I see?" Kaylor asked Harry tugging at the bottom of his shirt. "Sure thing kiddo." Harry listed up his shirt showing his younger sister the patch that was covered in gauze. He slowly lifted up the bandage showing her the stitched up spot where the bullet was implanted.

"Ouch, does it hurt?" She asked.

"If I touch it." Harry told her with a weak smile as he put his shirt back down.

"Kaylor Brianne, let your brother get some rest." Kaylor nodded hugging Harry softly before going into the kitchen with her mother. Harry headed upstairs going into his room. He noticed his laptop was open with 5 failed password attempts.

"Who?-" Harry sat down on the bed entering the correct password looking at the last thing he was on a chat room.

'<--Harry has joined the room-->

Niall: I'm hungry! /.\

Zayn: You always are XD

Niall: Talk to ya later gonna get some food :)

Zayn: Yeah me too!

<--Niall and Zayn has left the room-->

Louis: Zayn's coming over isn't he?

Harry: Well yeah, why is there a problem?

Louis: What! No, not at all. I'm glad you found happiness.

<--Liam has joined the room-->

Liam: You gonna be home tonight Styles?

Harry: Yupp.xx '

Harry closed his laptop laying it on the floor. "Why did Liam ask that?" Zayn asked making Harry look over at him.

"I don't know, you don't think-" Zayn laughed shaking his head.

"Of course not, he wouldn't. He's Liam remember. The good 'o goodie two shoes." Harry laughed along with Zayn before clutching his side in pain.

"Crap I'm sorry." He told Harry coming by his side.

"It's alright Zayn, just a little pain." Harry assured him. Zayn smiled getting into the bed with Harry.

"I love you Harreh." Zayn smiled making Harry lay on his side looking at Zayn.

"I love you too Zaynie." Harry smiled planting a kiss onto Zayn's cold lips.

"Take a nap babe, you need it. I'll wake you up when your mom and sister are done cooking." Harry nodded before closing his eyes among Zayn lightly caress his check as he kissed the lad's forehead.

"Don't forget me." Zayn whispered to the sleeping Harry.