•Epilouge•

They found Harry's body the next night, he was floating along the riverbend. They said he went fast, his neck his a rock and killed him instantly.

"As we gave him a proper burial and said our final goodbyes we all cried. I stood there staring at his body lying there in the coffin waiting for him to pop up with a wide smile and surprise us all. But he didn't, he had laid there motionless. I knew he was gone, but even though he's not here, he's still here, in our hearts. I love you Harry. Forever." Kaylor cried folding the paper she had ripped out of her diary for this day. Her mother hugged her and rubbed her shoulder crying with her. Kaylor put her candle down on the floor beside a picture of Harry and Zayn, blew a kiss then walked back. Niall went up to the front and took a deep breath. His hands were shaking nervously.

"Harry, um, he was my best friend." Niall tugged at the collar of his dress shirt.

"I just want to say," Niall couldn't talk anymore he was choking on his own tears.

"I'm sorry." He apologized to the crowd wiping his eyes on his arm.

"I just wish I could have one more day with him. At least a minute with him. But we can't, because of Liam. That backstabber. I bet you all still question why he did it, I'm going to tell you because it still enrages me to this day. He killed Harry because Zayn fell in love with him. Liam was too jealous to even aim. He killed Zayn meaning to kill Harry. Now our two beautiful angels are up there in heaven floating about." Niall and everyone else looked up at the sky watching the stars twinkle.

"They're up there, watching us, and protecting us as we grow up and do what we do. I love you guys." He kissed his fingers and pointed them up at the sky. Others joined him before he went back to Kaylor's side.

Harry smiled at everyone as he sat on the fence above the candles. Zayn was there next to him holding his hand. They were watching and listening closely. They listened to all the speeches and watched one by one as they set their candles surrounding the picture of them. Harry had jumped down from the fence and looked at the mural Kaylor had painted, he touched it and smiled. He and Zayn walked through the people listening to their small talk and hugging them without their knowledge.

The sky then lit up with scattered lightning bolts and Harry smiled at Zayn running towards the front. they used the energy from the charge of bolts to show themselves.

"Zayn!"

"Harry!"

They were ambushed by their loved ones and tears will spilling once again.

"I knew you would come back. I just knew it." Kaylor sobbed in her big brother's arms.

"I couldn't leave without saying goodbye." Harry whispered his eyes pricking with tears. Niall practically tackled Harry.

"Please tell me this is real and I'm not asleep, someone pinch me!" Kaylor pinched him on the bum just on purpose.

"Oh thanks babe." Niall said sarcastically.

"Babe? Since when did you like, let alone date my sister." Harry chuckled pulling Kaylor close to kiss the top of her head.

"Happened a while back." Niall blushed smiling as he remembered.

Zayn was hugging his sisters and mother as they sobbed in his arms.

"It's so lovely to see you again Zayn." Patricia said holding him the tightest.

"We miss you so much." Safaa said looking up at him.

"I miss you guys equally as much, and you know that." He kissed all of them on the head and said his final goodbyes.

"This is it, isn't it?" Harry said as they looked among their family and friends.

"I'm afraid so." Zayn whispered they turned around and headed towards the wall.

"Wait!" They looked back at Kaylor.

"You're never coming back?" her eyes filled with tears. They hugged her tightly one last time.

"We'll always be here, flower. Just like you said. Always in your hearts." Zayn said taking Harry's head.

"We have to go, it's for the best." Harry told her the best he could without crying.

"I love you guys."

They walked into the wall and disappeared into the air. Everyone went home feeling better about their emotional release and having their chance to say their final goodbyes.

"Now we can never be separated," Harry said as they walked to their peace.

"Even in death I still love you." Zayn kissed the side of his head.

"As do I. Forever." Harry squeezed Zayn's hand tighter.

"And Always." Zayn whispered.

-

This is the end.

Hope you enjoyed this roller coaster with it's twists and turns.

Tell me how you felt about this book Down below in the comments.

Maybe we'll meet again in another book.

Farewell my fellow shippers.