•Ten•

"What do you mean it spells Niall's name?!" Zayn shouted at Harry not in a real violent way.

"Look!" Harry grabbed the paper from his hands, carefully spelling the name out for Zayn to see.

"Shit." Zayn swore running a hand through his hair.

"It's been your fucking best friend all along." He said watching Harry start to pace the room with his fingers intertwined in his curls. Harry mumbled to himself trying to make sense of it all.

"Niall James Horan... Niall James Horan.. Niall James fucking Horan.. It was fucking Niall." Harry mumbled to himself before looking up at Zayn.

"I'm gonna go speak to him." Harry grumbled picking up his bag from the floor heading towards the door.

"No Harry!" Zayn tugged at his arm pulling him back.

"What Zayn!" Harry yelled turning around showing Zayn a tear that had ran down his face.

"C'mere." Zayn pulled Harry into his arms letting Harry release tears that he was desperately holding back.

"Babe, don't cry." Zayn soothingly whispered into Harry's ear as he rubbed his back.

"How c-can't I? H-he killed my b-boyfriend." Harry sobbed trying to calm down but failing.

"Look." Zayn looked down at Harry picking his head up.

"We're going to figure out the truth, and I'll be right here with you. Each step of the way, I promise." Zayn cooed to his baby.

"Promise?" Harry croaked wiping his eyes with his oxford sleeve. Zayn nodded before hearing the school bell ring telling them to get to class.

“I’ll see you at home, ‘kay?” Harry nodded wiping his face as much as he could before heading towards the door. 

“Ilove you.” Zayn whispered before leaving the school.

~

"Hey Harry!" Harry cringed before slamming his locker in anger.

"What?" He growled turning around meeting the brunette blonde boy that he once called his friend.

"Jeze what's got you ticked?" Niall asked furrowing his eyebrows together. Harry was about to speak before Niall cut him off.

"Never mind, anyway, mum's letting me have a sleepover. You in?" Niall asked. Harry looked away from Niall trying to not let his anger get the best of him. He closed his eyes and he heard Zayn's voice in his head.

Do it, go, you can probably find some evidence that he did it.

"Okay." Harry nodded opening his eyes again looking towards Niall.

"Great, see you later Hazza." Niall said before hopping off merrily.

"Irish mofo." Harry mumbled under his breath before making his way to his next class. He looked around the room before taking a seat besides Louis.

"Hey Harry." Louis said rubbing his shoulder as if it was hurting him.

"You okay Lou?" Harry asked looking over Louis's pained face. 

"Me? Oh yeah. I just, banged my shoulder and my back earlier. It's nothing to worry about, just a little sore." Louis gave him a small smile. 

"Here?" Harry put his hand on Louis lower back making Louis wince.

"Yeah." Louis whispered. Harry pushed his hand lightly into the skin massaging the sore muscle. Louis tingled at Harry's touch. Oh how much he missed Harry's touch. 

"Right there." Louis let out a small moan at the feeling of the sore muscle getting some attention. Harry took Louis hand off of his shoulder replacing it with his bigger hand massaging that area.

".mm..thank you Hazza." Louis thanked trying to quiet his moans.

"No problem." Harry told him before looking up as the teacher came in.

"Boys! No touching in the classroom." He boomed making Harry moves his hands away from Louis's body. Louis whimpered at the loss of contact before laying back in his chair. I wonder if he even remembers or at least misses me. Us. Louis thought to himself taking a glance over at Harry.

"Harry?" Louis turned looking over at Harry.

"Hm?" Harry mumbled looking at the board.

"C-can I ask you something?" Louis peeped.

"Er yeah." Harry looked over at Louis before back at the teacher.

"Do you.. Uh.. Do you miss me?" He asked biting his lower lip.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked turning his attention over at the fluffy brown haired boy.

"You know...do you miss us.. Remember?" Louis whispered the middle part.

"Us? Do you mean." Louis nodded.

"Um.." Harry looked down at his lap then back at Louis.

"You don't. Do you?" Louis mumbled softly.

"No Lou!" 

"I..uh..I do." Harry whispered in Louis's ear. Louis shivered as he felt Harry’s warm breath against his skin.

“I miss your cock Haz.” Louis purred softly in Harry’s ear.

“Not as much as I miss your bum.” Harry whispered back.

“You were an animal, loved it.” Louis teased letting hand go to Harry’s thigh carelessly.

“I know you did.” Harry smirked.

“What now?” Louis asked moving his hand higher.

“Maybe later, we have class now.” Harry teased taking Louis’s hand off of him and putting his attention back on to the teacher.