•Fourteen•

Louis burped as he laid back on the couch cuddling in a blanket. 

Niall was upstairs in bed snoring his arse off. 

Harry was out on the porch staring out into the moonlight. 

Liam was in the back having a quick fag. 

Louis shivered as he felt the cool air of night from the open door, drift into the living room. Harry looked behind his shoulder seeing his friend balled up. He sighed before smelling the smell of cigarette smoke in the air, he dreaded that smell. Harry leaned against the railing crossing his arms thinking to himself. Zayn sat on the ground of the yard rocking back and forth. Harry looked down seeing him, a small smile spread on his lips and he went down and sat besides him.

“Have you ever wondered if you could go back in time, that you could prevent some things from happening?” Zayn asked looking over at Harry. 

“If only that was possible.” Harry whispered looking back up at the sky.

“I’m right there.” Zayn said pointing up at the sky at a star.

“What do you mean?” Harry asked looking up at that star watching it twinkle slightly. 

“My soul. When you die, if you’re good you become a star. That’s me.” Harry looked over at Zayn then back at the star.

“If you’re here, how can you be there.” Zayn laughed before getting up.

“I’m not here. I am up there.” Harry stood up looking at Zayn questionable.

“But you’re here.” Harry mumbled putting his hand on Zayn’s cheek. Zayn laughed at Harry watching Harry’s face pain.

“You’re such a fail.” He told him turning away from him.

“Tell me.” Harry pleaded. Zayn turned on his heels looking at harry in the eye.

“You’re crazy, Harry. Everyone knows you’re crazy, you daydream about me and imagine me here with you when really I’m not.” Zayn spat looking his face up and down.

“You’re lying. I’m sane.” Harry told him giving him shove. Zayn laughed again at Harry, the more Zayn didn’t care it made Harry’s heart hurt.

“No. You’re insane.” Zayn said cocking his head to the side.

“Am not!” Harry yelled as he closed his eyes not wanting to believe Zayn.

“Harry!” Harry felt someone shake him making him open his eyes only seeing Niall’s pale scared face in front of him. Harry’s eyes looked around the room noticing he was in Niall’s room lying on the bed that Niall set for him.

“What happened?” Harry asked rubbing his eyes.

“You were screaming in your sleep.” Niall whispered sitting down on the bed besides him.

“What was I saying?” He asked his voice coming out husky, from sleep.

“I’m not insane.” Niall told him worried.

“I...I...I was having a bad dream." Harry told him sitting up against the wall sighing.

"Yeah? No shit Harry." He said.

"You're lucky you didn't wake up the others." Niall said rubbing his eyes.

“I’m sorry Nialler, I just need a moment.” Harry got up out of bed leaving behind Nialler, letting him go back to sleep. Harry sighed ruffling his curls as he went to the bathroom. He stood in front of the mirror looking at himself. 

“Am I really insane?” Harry whispered to himself. His ears picked up the sound of the door opening then closing.

“Harry?” It was Zayn’s voice.

“Are you real?” He asked making Zayn’s eyes widen slightly.

“What are you talking about, of course I am.” Zayn softly said coming towards Harry making him step back.

“Prove it.” Zayn chewed lazily on his bottom lip before leaning close.

“If I was just a hallucination could I do this?” Zayn leaned forward kissing his cheek, down to his neck; sucking on it creating the red mark of love. Harry’s breath was caught in his throat, he held back the pleasuring moan as he felt Zayn’s sweet tongue dart across his skin, just like he would when they were in bed.

“Or this?” Zayn brushed up against Harry letting their hips mash. Zayn put his hand on the nape of Harry’s neck kissing him as he grinded his hips into him. Harry gave in and wrapped his big hands around Zayn’s small waist, bringing them closer. He was slowly getting hard from the olive skinned boy’s movements.

“Awe, is little Harry getting hard?” Zayn purred in Harry’s ear before nibbling on the lobe. Harry let out a quiet moan nodding his head. Zayn pushed Harry against the wall making Harry moan again at the boy’s dominance.

“You’re like a little toy Harry, wind you up and we get to play.” Zayn chuckled before trailing his hand down his tone stomach. Harry’s hips bucked seeking contact from Zayn making Zayn smirk at how needy he was for him.

“Needy aren't you?" Harry nodded grabbing Zayn's hand and pressing it onto him making him moan.

"Yes." Harry breathed out before hearing a knock on the door.

"Harry? You okay?" It was Louis’s groggy morning voice. Harry coughed trying to make his voice go back to normal.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Harry said.

"Can I come in?" Louis small voice asked as he put his hand on the door.

"Y-yeah." Harry turned around towards the sink keeping his waist tucked under the side of the cabinet, hiding his boner. Louis walked in looking at Harry.

"Concided much?" Louis giggled making Harry fakely laugh.

"Oh, no. I just trying to get this pimple." Harry put his hands up to his face acting as if he was squeezing a pimple that was on his forehead.

"Oh okay, well, uh, if you don't mind, I'm gonna take a whizz." Harry gave Louis a nod before he heard the sound of Louis peeing fill the room.

"Jesus, how much did you drink." Harry chuckled peeping Louis's shaped bum in the mirror.

"A lot." Louis laughed. 

“Okay, what’s really wrong?” Louis asked leaning against the wall looking up at Harry.

“What do you mean, I’m fine.” Harry chuckled off making sure to keep his growing bulge hidden under the sink. Louis pushed Harry making him stumble backwards and making his tent pop up.

“Aha!” Louis hoorahed. Harry blushed putting his hands on top of his crotch holding it down.

“Oh come on, Hazza. Let me touch it. To help you out.” Louis ushered walking towards Harry. Harry shook his head before getting cut off by someone.

“No.”  Harry was held back by something more like someone.

“Who said that?” Louis asked looking around the room.

“I said it.” Zayn growled making himself visible to Louis.

“Never. Ever. And I mean ever. Touch my Harry.” Zayn spat looking Louis up and down harshly.

“Z-zayn!”