•Naughty Nine•

-WARNING: If you're under 13 then I don't advise you to read this. But if you're a little rebel and have a 18+ mind then.... go on ya little freak ;D-

..SMUT WARNING..

(You have been warned)

---------------------------------------

- "Harry!" Harry turned a bit only seeing something come at him pushing him into a nearby room. -

--------------------------------------

Zayn rushed towards Harry locking the door behind them.

"Jesus Zayn!" Harry yelled whispered at Zayn.

"Shh." Zayn shushed Harry as he listened. Zayn heard a faint moaning that was trying be covered up. Harry couldn't hear it but Zayn could.

"Hold on." Zayn whispered before walking through the walls looking for the source.

"Fuck, right there!" Zayn stopped in his steps looking at a couple, getting it on. He looked for their faces but they were faced the other way doggy styling.

"Li.. Faster." The one bottoming moaned.

Wait a moment.. Zayn thought to himself before hearing the one topping groan.

I know that groan. Zayn walked closer to the love making couple biting his lip as the one's moans slightly turned him on.

"Liam." Zayn whispered to himself in pure shock watching his ex pound into this shaggy haired bloke.

"Ah fuck, you're always so tight for me Lou." Zayn watched Liam smack the boy's ass making the lad arch his back in pure pleasure. Liam tugged on his hair pulling him up to kiss and suck dark marks all over his neck.

"Louis?!" Zayn's eyes widened watching Liam fuck Louis. Liam grunted rolling his hips harder into Louis's bum.

"Ah yes! Liam yes!" Louis shouted reaching his hand down to pump his own cock while he fell in love with the pounding of Liam's cock in him.

"Louis, one of my best friends, is fucking my fucking ex!" Zayn yelled as he processed the thought about it. Zayn's cock was fighting with his mind. His hand went down to his sweatpants palming his growing tent.

"So tempting." He whispered to himself slipping his hand inside his boxers stroking his boner.

"Ah Liam!" Louis moaned out as Liam clashed his hips into Louis while sucking on his sweet spot. Zayn moaned softly remembering how it felt to he under Liam, feeling his lips against his neck while feeling Liam's cock fuck him senselessly. Liam pushed Louis back down clutching at his hips creating the sweet skin on skin contect, loving the content moans that fell from Louis's lips.

"Fuck." Liam groaned pressing his thumbs harder into Louis perfect hips. Zayn moaned pumping faster as he remembered the countless amount of bruises that would be on his v line the next morning.

"Fuck Liam, I'm gonna cum!" Louis warned before shouting spilling his seed on to the floor. Liam growled before pulling out removing the condom. Louis got down on his knees as Liam started jacking himself off. Zayn watched Louis's tongue tease Liam's red head pushing him more to the edge.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum baby." Liam told Louis before watching him take his cock in his mouth. Liam moaned as he felt Louis's small tongue swirl around him making him squirm with pleasure

on the inside.

"Ah!" Liam shouted as he cummed in Louis's mouth making him swallow all of it. Louis did and came up to Liam kissing his. Zayn took his hand out of his pants teasing himself before leaving that room, finding Harry.