•Four•

Zayn sat on the bed in the cold dark room with his legs hung over the side. Zayn stared down at his hands watching at how transparent he made them in the dark. He sighed getting up off the bed making his way to the door, he walked through going down the hallway.

He opened the door to the room he had gone into since the past week. Zayn perked up a small desperate smile as he walked to the right side of his curly haired lover's bed. Zayn lifted his hand up stroking the lad's cheek.

"I miss you so much Harry." He whispered before leaning forward kissing his love's forehead. Harry moved in his sleep mumbling before opening his eyes making Zayn back away. "Harreh?" Zayn whispered watching Harry look towards him. "I-is someone there?" Harry called out looking into the darkness where Zayn stood.

"My Harry." Zayn whispered again watching at how Harry got off of the bed coming towards him.

"Thank god your okay." Zayn spoke watching Harry smile as they were face to face. Zayn couldn't help himself and wrapped his arms around Harry feeling his warmth. "Harold?" Harry turned his head towards the source of the voice before getting out of my grip going to his mother. Zayn looked up watching him hug her back, he sighed to himself. 

"I miss his hugs." Zayn said walking towards the bed sitting down at the edge listening to them. "I'm just worried about Zayn." Harry whispered making Zayn's ears perk up to his words. He still cares for me?, Zayn thought to himself.

"Sweetie." His mom coaxed separating them, Zayn watched her stroked his cheek trying to tell Harry something with her eyes. "Mum, just tell me." Harry muttered taking her hand in his. He doesn't even know, Zayn told himself shaking his head.

"Zayn..he-" Zayn didn't want to hear it and ran out the room leaving the door open not having the care in the world to be quiet about it either. He felt tears coming down his face he looked back seeing Harry poke his head out of the room before entering back into his room. Zayn sighed going back into the room he began this life at, he sat down on the bed watching his feet sway, How doesn't he know yet? Why haven't they told him? He thought to himself, Zayn reached over turning on the little lamp at the side of the bed. Can he even see me?

"Zayn?" Zayn looked up seeing Harry dressed and at the door opening it slowly.

"Harry!" Zayn pratically yelled in excitement. Harry walked in closing the door behind him. "Zayn are you here?" Harry called out again making Zayn's smile fade. "I'm over here!" Zayn said standing up.

"Zaynie?" Harry looked around the room in search for Zayn. Zayn bite down on his bottom lip closing his eyes using as much energy as he could. "I'm right here Harry." Harry's ears perked up at the sound of Zayn's voice he turned around seeing Zayn standing there looking at him. 

"Zayn!" Harry shouted ramming his body into Zayn's hugging him. "I miss you so much Harry." Zayn whispered in his ear hugging Harry back. "Harry I think you should know." 

"Know what?" Harry laughed pulling apart looking at his beautiful boyfriend. 

"Harry you don't get it. I'm dead."