•Six•

Zayn sighed moving a few of Harry's curls that laid on his forehead to the side. Harry softly snored in his sleep letting out small puffs of breath. Zayn got up off of the bed making himself transparent as he walked out of the room heading down stairs.

"The point about Zayn makes me sadder." Zayn's ears perked up at the sound of his name coming out of Harry's little sister's mouth. Zayn followed her voice into the kitchen as she talked to her mom.

"I know Kaylor." Anne told her looking over her shoulder at her as she stood in front of the stove.

"It's even worse on your brother since you know-" Kaylor cut her mother off from talking.

"I know, Zayn was his boyfriend." She said making Zayn's brown eyes look over at the young girl, her brown curly hair laid on top of her shoulders, she resembled Harry so much. Zayn sat down on top of a counter space that wasn't put into use. Anne sighed turning off the stove.

"We just have to help Harry get through this. Okay?" Kaylor nodded before taking three plates to the table setting it up for dinner.

"Is it possible that Zayn can come back?" Kaylor spoke up as she looked up at her mother. Anne scooped up some spaghetti on a plate.

"Maybe, the world may never know." Anne told her daughter making Zayn chuckle silently. Kaylor's ears perked up as she heard something, she looked over at a corner and examined it as she held a plate of food in her hands. Zayn looked back at her seeing if Kaylor actually saw or heard him.

"You should go wake up Harry now." Anne said turning around looking at Kaylor. "Kay? What's wrong?" Her mother asked her.

"Nothing." Kaylor whispered taking her eyes off of Zayn. Zayn hopped off of the counter making his way to Harry's room. Kaylor watched him as she took the plates to the table.

"I'll go now." She whispered making her way upstairs to her brother's room. "H-hazza?" Kaylor called out as she walked into the room. Harry was sleeping soundly on the bed. She sighed walking towards him before hearing something fall behind her. She turned around seeing a knocked over deodorant, she looked around for why it had fallen then picked it up placing it on the dresser. Zayn watched her as he sat at Harry's desk nearby the dresser, "can you hear me Kaylor?" He whispered. Kaylor's body turned around at the voice she picked up.

"W-who's there?" She called out. "Can you see me?" Zayn asked biting down onto his bottom lip using some energy. "Z-z-Zayn?!" Kaylor screamed making Harry wake up in alarm.

"What's wrong?!" Anne asked as she ran up the stairs in panic. "I-i.." Kaylor stuttered.

"What happened Kaylor?" Harry asked her as he let go of his chest, Kaylor was breathing hard looking over at Harry's desk chair. Zayn chewed on his lip before lifting his finger up to his lips telling her not to tell. "Nothing.. I just.. Thought I saw a spider." Kaylor lied making her mother sigh in relief before walking out the room heading back down stairs.

"Kaylor what did you really see?" Harry whispered to her, she lifted her finger pointing at Zayn. Harry looked over at his desk, "Zayn is sitting right there." She whispered to her brother. Harry looked up watching Zayn appear.

"You scared the crap out of her!" Harry screamed whispered at Zayn.

"I didn't even know she could see me! I'm sorry." Zayn apologized looking at Kaylor. "I'm sorry Kay, I didn't think you would scream." He whispered getting down on his knee. Kaylor let go of Harry hugging Zayn.

"It's okay Zayn, I missed you." She whispered into his chest. Zayn looked down at the little girl. "It's alright, flower." Harry watched them as he stood up walking over to his book bag placing it on the bed.