•Three•

Harry tossed in his sleep feeling as if someone was holding his face. He opened his eyes seeing nothing but the dim light coming from the lamp besides him.

"Harreh?" Harry looked towards the right side of his bed as he heard his name being called.

"I-is someone there?" Harry called out, Harry's eyes focused on something. He bit his lip looking over at the door before carefully getting up off the bed. He walked towards what his eyes didn't want to move from. "My Harry," The voice whispered, Harry felt so drawn to the voice, and he recognized it so much.

"Thank god your okay." It said again and Harry couldn't help but smile to himself.

"Harold?" Harry turned around looking over at his mom as she walked through the door.

"Hi mum." He said making his way over to her hugging her burying his face in her neck.

"I'm so glad you're okay Harry." She said her voice cracking as she shed some tears.

"I'm just worried about Zayn." Harry whispered.

"Sweetie." His mom coaxed separating them, she stroked his cheek trying to tell Harry something with her eyes. "Mum, just tell me." Harry muttered taking her hand in his.

"Zayn-" As that name slipped from her lips the room door flew open. Harry looked behind him at the door, he walked towards it looking out into the hallway. "Your coming home tonight." Anne said making Hary focus back on her.

"What his room number? I want to see him." He told her moving some curls from his face. Anne sighed passing him a bag of his clothes, "I'll meet you in the waiting room." She said after telling him the room number that Zayn was in. Harry closed the door behind her setting the bag on top of the hospital bed, he stripped down out of the gown getting dressed in his normal clothes; sweatpants, white tee, and a gray beanie that sat on top of his curls. Harry paused looking down at his arm.

"Where?" He questioned himself examining his wrist. Oh no, he thought to himself. Harry searched around the room looking for the most precious gift he had recieved from his love, that is now missing.

"Is everything okay?" Harry turned his head looking towards the door seeing Akshaya there watching him pace back and forth. "No, eveyrthing is not alright." Harry told her before watching Shay move her arm up to her chest.

"Where did you get that?" He asked her going closer to her. "I..uh..umm." Harry grabbed her arm looking at the brown bracelet that had beautiful words carved into it.

"Why do you have my bracelet?" He asked again, "I saved it for you! They were trashing everything that was stained with blood. And it looked important to you!" Akshaya spilled, harry wrapped his fingers along the clasp of his bracelet popping it off her wrist watching at how Zayn's handwriting glittered under the room light.

"It's beautiful." Akshaya said admiring the work of art.

"Yeah I know, and so is the creator." Harry said putting the bracelet back where it belongs.

"Do you mind telling me about him?" Harry sat down on the bed, "There's nothing much to say. Zayn is perfect. all I could ever ask for." Harry told her hearing her sigh.

"Can you take me to Zayn's room?"