●1●

●YN POV●

5 months ago Diggy and I had a baby boy.His name was Daniel Dwayne Simmons III.We called him Dj for short.Dj was only 5months turning 6 months next week.Diggy and I, well our relationship it's just not the same like it used to be.He's always going over his "baby mama" house and stay there until 12.I don't know what's up with Diggy but he need to get it together, or I will take my son and leave.It seems like ever since the baby was born , he just started to act different.(Picture of Dj on the side).I woke up out of my sleep because I heard noises from the baby monitor.I went in Dj room and Diggy was holding him.

"Where have you been",I asked

"Why do you wanna know",He said with an attitude.

"Because my boyfriend who is also my baby daddy comes home late at night that's why."

"Man don't worry about it",He said putting Dj in his crib and going into our room.I walked into our room.

"I am not done talking to you",I yelled, but not to loud.

"Well I'm done talking to you",He yelled back.

"What happen to the old Diggy",I yelled going downstairs to the basement.

Why the hell is he acting this way.I bet it's that hoe Tiffany.I swear if she is causing this she is going to catch a case of whoop ass. Who the hell do she think she is, she might had his first baby but she will never have his heart like I do.

●Diggy POV●

Do you think I wanted to have a baby by Tiffany?Hell no I didn't that bitch drugged me, to have sex with her.Now she made up a lie so I could keep on coming over her house and stay late at night.I don't mean to act like that to YN, but she just be asking me all of these questions and it gets on my nerves because I had to deal with Tiffany, and now I have to deal with her. I don't even think Dana is mine because she don't even look nothing like me, but everytime I see her she favor my friend Ray Ray.If Dana is not mine I'm going to get YN , Treasure, and Taylor to jump her.YN had went in the basement.When I went in the basement I saw her asleep on the couch, so I picked her up and put her in our bed.I took a shower , then got in the bed with YN and I face her way and pulled her to me so her head was on my chest, and I went to sleep.

DO YALL LIKE THE SEQUEL SO FAR?GIVE ME FEED BACK.COMMENT AND VOTE PLZ-BCA$H