●10●

●Taylor POV●

I was still waiting for King to come get me, until it started raining.I was so mad that it was raining because I was cold and wet.I started to walk up and down the street, when I saw a unfamiliar car coming near me.I started to think it was Princeton, so I started to run.So I was running down the street in the rain, with a car chasing me.I was about to go into an alley , but then I heard someone yell my name.

"Taylor stop it's me!"

I stopped and turned around to see King getting out the car.I ran and jumped in his arms and kissed him.Me and King was just in the rain making out.I felt like I was in the movie and I was a princess being rescued by a prince, no a king.(picture of how they were kissing on the side).I pulled back and hugged King tight.

"I missed you so much."

"So did I baby I can't believe I let this happen to you."He said getting a little angry.

"Aww no baby it was not your fault at all, so don't blame your self."

"OK but I'm just happen that you and jr is ok."He said rubbing my stomach, which made me smile hard.

"Come on lets go home",King said picking me up bridel style and taking me to the car.

●King POV●

Once me and Taylor got home I called everyone and I mean "everyone", that Taylor was safe and at home.Everybody was so happy and excited expecially YN, she was so happy that her bestfriend was home.Diggy even told me that YN was kinda going abit crazy when she found out that Prince kidnapped Taylor.