●18●

●Diggy POV●

Okay now I see what YN was talking about when she says..."Dana acts like she's grown."Dana is only 15 but she acts like she 18 or something.I don't know what's going on with Dana...I know everybody have to grow up in all...But that's not any excuse for how you act....I don't know why Tiffany be letting Dana walk around here wearing makeup and wearing crop-tops and stuff....Also Dj be coming home telling me how Dana be hanging out with boys that are in the 12th grade....I do not want my daughter to be a hoe and I'm not gone let her be one.

The kids had just got home from the first day of school...And it was my week to have Dana over my house.Dj went to his room, while the twins went to go play outside, and Dana was just on the phone with somebody laughing.Then Dana started to whisper into the phone..I wonder what she's doing?

●Dana POV●

"Yeah I told you already I'm coming to the party tonight.",I whispered.

"Aight just make sure you look extra fine tonight..."

"You know I always do..Well bye...See you at the big party."

"Aight bye sexy"

I'm going to this big party tonight and I'm gonna have a ball...Everybody always trying to tell me I'm to young to be doing the things I'm doing, but I don't care I'm having fun...And no ones going to stop me from doing what I wanna do.

●Dj's POV●

I came downstairs to look for my phone charger and it was on the floor...I picked it and over heard Dana talking to some boy about a party tonight..She says she is going.I know what that is too...The party is suppose to be 11th and 12th graders only but Dana is gonna break rules by going anyways..I love my sister too much to let her go to this party and let something happen to her.I quietly went up the stairs and then I ran to my parents room.My dad was looking at me like I was crazy.

"Dad I have something to tell you"