●7●

●Taylor POV●

The car finally stopped and the person picked me up and I felt the person going down some stairs.Why would this person kiddnapp me I didn't do anything wrong.The person sat me down and went upstairs.I noticed my hands was free, but I was tapped to a chair.I took whatever was on my head off and I looked around.I was in a basement and it was kinda dark.I heard feet coming down the stairs , and somebody started to stop.

"Well hello Taylor".(Picture of Taylor on the side)

I knew that voice from anywhere it was ......................Princeton.

●Princeton POV●

Yeah I kiddnapped Taylor she is suppose to be my soon to be wife.I love her to much for her to slip away from me so I kiddnapped her.I been plotting this kiddnapping thing for awhile and my plan work.

"Princeton..why? Did you Kidnap me?" Taylor asked.

"Silents"

"Bitch as Nigga,Do you know I'm pregnant", Taylor Yelled.

'You Said What!',He yelled.

"I-I'm pregnant."

●Taylor POV●

Prince face turn bright red.I never seen him so mad before, I was kinda scared.Prince walked over to the wall and punched it.He punched the wall so hard that it left a big ol dent in it.I started to cry alittle and tears ran down my face.

"Aww shhh little baby",Prince said trying to wipe my tears ,but i turned my head.

"Don't touch me you sick bastard."

"Watch what you say before I kill you and that baby."

I hope King find me because I want me and my baby to live.