●20●

~YN POV~

Diggy came into our bedroom carrying a.. tv?He put the tv in our closet and then he put a lock on the door.When he turned around I was just staring at him.

"What?",He asked.

"Why were you carrying a tv?"

"It's Dana I took it out her room...She is now on punishment."

"I'm so glad you finally put your foot down with Dana."

"Yeah me too..Kinda.",He sighed taking a sit on the bed.

I crawled over to him and sat on his lap.

"Just know that your doing the right thing."

"Yeah I know."

Diggy was looking so stressed...And I hate to see him like that....I grabbed his shirt and started to pull it over his head..As I was pulling his shirt off, he was just confused.I took his shirt off, then I kissed his chest...And then I started to massage his shoulders.

"I can't stand to see you stress...".I crawled back over to the front..So I was facing his face.

"I'm not stressed, it's just that I'm shocked about what my daughter has become...Most fathers would be proud that their baby girl is growing up, but my baby girl is growing up the wrong way."

"I know I know...Maybe I will talk to her about this after dinner."

"Ok...But mean while, before dinner..Let's have some fun."

Diggy pinned me down so fast, like a blink of an eye...

I tried my best to get up, but I failed very badly..He pinned me down tighter and was just smirking at me.

"Don't you wanna have some fun?"He said as he left kisses down my neck..To my shoulder.

"Yes I do, but not while the kids are here...Maybe next time." I got up and he finally left me.

"Fine,". He pouted.

"Oh don't worry Baby..They will be gone tomorrow..And you will have me all to yourself."

"Hmm..I like that."He said coming towards me.

"I bet you do..."I said as I felt kissed upon my neck again.

"Uh..Slow your role..Just wait for tomorow baby boy."

I pecked his lips leaving out the room..With him watching me with lust in his eyes.