●12●

Heyyy go read my newww story called It Won't Stop Plz  

●YN POV●

"Dj stop running before you hurt your-self",I say worried.

"Otay mommy".

Dj was running around the house with his race cars.Dj is 2 years old but he is turning 3 in about 4 months.Dj acts just like his Daddy.He always want to do what his daddy does, but "somethings" he can not do(Picture of Dj on the side).Dj also loves it when his big sister Dana comes over, but Dana don't act the same anymore.I remember when she used to want me to be her mom , and how she always wanted to have fun with me.I treated Dana like she was my on, but lately she just haven't been acting the same.It's like when Diggy is around she would be an angel, but when he's not here she turns into the demon child.I just don't know what happen to her.

I was washing the dishing when I heard BOOM!.I rushed out the kitchen to find Dj crying holding his head.

"Dj what happen",I said checking his head.

"I hit my head on the wall."

"And how did you do that",I asked.

"I was running".

"Mmm-hmm. Maybe next time you will listen to me huh?",I say kissing his head.

"Yeah mommy",He says running up to his room.

I continued washing the dishing until the doorbell rung.I open the door and guess who it was.........Tiffany and Dana.Tiffany didn't even say nothing she just pushed Dana inside the house and throw her bags inside.For some reason Dana was smiling at me......evily.I hope this little girl don't try nothing, because I ain't scared to whoop a 9 year olds butt.