●19●

●Diggy POV●

Dj was telling all about this party that his sister was trying to go to and I was very angry.

"What do you mean Dana trying to go to a 12th grade party",I yelled.

"Dad I over heard her talking to some boy...And she was talking about how she gonna dress sexy and be at the party tonight."

I can't believe that my little angel....Would grow up to be this little fast girl..Thought she would just act the same , but she would just be older.She would still be the same if it wasn't for her mother...I knew I should of taken Tiffany to court and get full custody of Dana....But right now I just have to stop Dana from going to this party.

"Dana!",I yelled.

●Dana POV●

I was still on the phone until my dad yelled my name.

"Dana!"

What do my dad want?....He can be very annoying at times.I walked up the stairs and into my dad's room..I saw Dj and then I saw my dad looking mad.

"What dad?!"

"So I here you trying to go to a 12th grade party tonight...And you trying to look sexy?"

"No..What are you talking about?"

"Dana don't fucking lie to me....Your brother overheard you on the phone with some boy talking about this party."

"Dad it's not a big deal it's just a party..."

"Dana what do you mean it's not a big ideal... You are only 15 and you up here hanging out with 17 and 18 year olds..That is not good at all, because you are being fast...And you need to act your fucking age, before I treat you like your 9 again..You need to stop acting like your mother, because it's not cute....Even everybody thinks this...Everybody would ask me what happened to Dana and I would just say "I don't even know I thinks it's her mother fault."....I'm just very disappointed in you because you would lie right in my face...And because ever since you got into highschool you been trying to be like the seniors....You are a freshman act  your age!", My dad yelled.

What my dad said really hurt my feelings, but I don't care I can do whatever I want.....My dad need to know that I'm not a little girl anymore.

"Dad who cares I'm not a little girl any more!"

"Dana do you hear what just came out your mouth?..You must sound stupid to say your not alittle girl anymore....If your still living with your mom and dad, still in school, and don't have a job...You are a fucking little girl so stay in a fucking 15 year old place....Your mother might let you do all of this, but I'll be damn if I let you do this shit...Now take your ass to your room and give me that phone."

My dad took my phone and I went to my room and slammed the door shut.I turned my tv on and started to watch tv, but then my dad came in and turned off my tv...Then he started to unplug it.

"Dad what are you doing!?!"

"Since you don't think your alittle girl anymore you don't need the stuff I buy for you then."

My dad was about to walk out my room with my flat screen, but I grabbed his arm.

"Dad please don't take my tv!",I begged.

My begging didn't work because he walked straight out my room.