●21●

~YN POV~

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to start cooking the food for dinner.We were going to have baked chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and some chocolate cake for dessert.I got all of the food out and I started to cook.

I was mashing the potatoes when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"I can't wait until the kids leave tomorrow...So I can tear that ass up.".He whispered into my ear kissing down my neck.

I laughed ."Yeah whatever Daniel."

"You know I can and will." He laughed walking out the kitchen.

About an half an hour later the food was finally finished."The food's ready everybody." I yelled upstairs.

After I said that I just heard feet running down the stairs.

"Finally I was starving up there.".Dj said sitting down at the table.

Everybody else came and sat down at the table, while I put the food on the table.As I was putting the food on the table I notice that Dana didn't come downstairs yet.

"Where's Dana?".I asked Diggy.

"I don't know she's probably still in her room."

"Um Dj can you go upstairs and tell Dana to come down here."

"Aight."

~Dj's POV~

I ran up the stairs and walked into Dana's room.

"Dana?". I called.  No answer.

I looked under the bed sheets. Nothing. In the closet?. Nope. In the bathroom?. Nope.

I ran back downstairs to tell my parents.

"Mom,Dad..I think Dana is gone.."

"What!".They both yelled.