23

~Dana POV

After he slapped me my cheek started to sting real bad."Please stop.",I tried to say hoping he would stop."Take off your shorts." I didn't move one bit. "Take them off now or I will."I didn't want him to touch me so I started to slowly slide down my shorts.I kept on sliding them down until my Black PINK panties were showing.A creepy smile creeped onto his face, which made me shake."Thats what I'm talking about.Now lay down." "Please why are you doing this?" "You said you wanted to hang with the big dogs , well here you go."He pushed me down onto the bed as the tears started to run down my face again."P-Please don't do this." "Shut up." He started to unbuckle his belt, as I prayed that someone would come to my rescue.As I heard the belt drop, that's when I started to think I was all out of hope.Why did I get myself into this?I could be a home right now having dinner with them right now, but I just think I'm all big and bad.In reality I'm not all big and bad.I just be trying to fit in, but I guess I try way to hard.No wonder why I am in the situation I am in right now.

It notice that he had his pants down now, and he was getting ready to pull down his boxers.He climbed on top of me as he pulled his boxers down a little."Don't worry this will be over before you know it." He smirked.

He was about to force himself inside, until we heard a person yell from downstairs."Where the fuck is my daughter!" The person said.I heard the person run up the stairs opening and closing doors."Dana!Where are you!" "Da-"before I could even call him Zac forcefully covered my mouth.I bit his hand and screamed as loud as I could."Dad help me!I'm in here! Help!" Zac slapped me." You little bitch!I got something for yo ass now."He was now about to force himself inside me, but then the locked door was kicked real hard, making it bust open.My dad appeared in the entrance of the door.Once my dad realized what was going on, he got heated."The fuck are you doing to my daughter!", My dad said running up and punching Zac square in the face, knocking him out.When Zac hit the floor my dad came to my side."Dana are you okay? " I hugged him and cried." Daddy I'm so sorry.Please just take me home." He pulled back and looked at me."What did he do?" "He tried to rape me." My dad hugged me again kissed my forehead."Come on lets go." We walked out the room, but not before my dad kicked Zac in the balls.