●17●

●Dj POV●

When we made it to school..My parents took the twins to their class, while I went to find Carson.I finally found Carson.He was at the water fountain getting water.I walked up to him.

"Wassup"

"Wats good.",He says standing up from the water fountain.

We do our handshake thing, then we started to talk about how we want to see some fine new girls.I was about to say something else, but then I saw this one girl walking walking down the hall.This girl was FINE...She had her own thing going on...She had on a spiffy outfit with the Jordan's..She was the perfect height..Not to tall, not to short.She had long curly hair that went down her back and pretty brown eyes.I was still staring at the girl and when she saw me staring she just smiled at me and continued to walk down the hall.I guess she was going to the office since she was new.I got out my daze and Carson was just laughing at me.

"What's so funny?"

"Man..You were drooling over that girl..Im suprise your mouth didn't fall to the ground.",He says laughing again.

"Whateva man..But that girl was smoking...I hope she in alot of my classes and I have to find out her name."

The bell rung and everybody walked to their class and it was very hard to get into class...It was like rush hour..I guess everybody wanted to see who was in their class.

We were in class for about 15 minutes now and the whole class was doing our work until we all heard the door open..All of our heads turned to the door...And guess who walked in...The girl from the hallway.Inside my head I was jumping for joy and some "other things".The girl walked over to the teacher and the teacher introduced her to the class.

"Class this is Br'Aden(Braden)..Say hi everybody."(Picture of Br'Aden on the side)

All you heard was eitheir.."Wats good lil mama...you can call me papi..Or "Damn"..Or "She fine ass hell".

"Br'Aden..Why don't you sit next to Mr. Simmons."

I raised my hand and she came and sat next to me.We started to do our work, and then she started to talk to me.

"So I know you know my name..But what's yours?"

"My name is Daniel but you can me Dj."

"Cute...I saw you staring at me in the hallway"

"Uh-"

"Don't worry it's okay..I though it was cute..Just like you.",She says looking up at me with a smile.