●11●

Guys I'm going to skip the story 2 years forward.Ok?So that makes Treasure and YN ,25, and Taylor ,26,.King,Prince, and Prodigy,27,.While Diggy and Roc are 26.Desare' is 3 and Dj is 2 turning 3.While Dana is 7.

●Taylor POV●

I had my baby!!!Gabi is now an hyper,happy, joyful one year old.Gabi full name is Gabrielle Mo'nae Williams.Gabi keep me and King on our feet all the time, but we don't mind.It seems like me and King was missing something in our relationship and a baby filled that hole in.(Picture of Gabi on the side).King, Gabi, and I were at Chuck E Cheese right now having a blast.King was having a good time acting like alittle kid with his daughter.It was so adorable.

"Babe I'm hungry",I say.

"What do you want to order?",He asks putting Gabi on his lap.

Gabi looked at me and I just started making silly faces at her and she giggled.

"How about we leave from here and go to Red Lobster."

"Ok, well lets go,"He says putting Gabi jacket on and carring her out of Chuck E cheese with me.

We get to Red Lobster and it was Crowed.Me and King got our table and when the waitress came all of her attenion went towards King.She just acted like I wasn't there.

"King?"

"Umm do I know you",King says not caring who she is.

"It's me Hannah"

"Oh that's nice",He says still not caring.

"Your not even paying attenion to me."

"I know because I paying attenion to my daughter and Fiancee'.I don't play attenion to hoes."

The girl just walked away like she was hurt.Ha that's what the bitch gets.She acting like this a fucking  fairytale movie or something.Bitch better know that out with the old in with the new.