forgotten

WARNINGS: THERE IS SMUT! so if you don't like smut then please don't read this!!
this was inspired by the ending scene of 5x19 soooo yeah :)

Y/N's POV:
Tonight I was going to go to the mall with some of my friends and have a little girls night. We all realized that we have been so busy with school and everything that we never to to spend any time together recently. We decided girls night would be a great idea. But I was kind of running late I got caught up in studying and lost track of time. I was supposed to be there at 8 pm and it was 8:04 pm.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket as I ran to get my purse which lied on the couch. I grabbed my phone and saw I got a text from my friend Stephanie.

Hey Y/N, where are you? We're all here waiting for you.

Dammit Dad...

I texted back, Sorry Steph, I'm running a little late. I'll be there soon.

Immediately she texted me back, Okay Y/N! See ya soon ;)

"Bye Dad! I'm leaving now!" I called to my dad who was in the other room.

"Alright sweetie, have fun and be careful!"

"I will!" I quickly walked out the door and locked it behind me.

I ran out to my car and quickly drove to the mall. I couldn't find a good parking space so I was all the way in the back. Once I parked my car I got out and slammed the door shut. I walked out from the parking spot and immediately there was someone in a big black coat standing there blocking me from exiting. He looked pretty shady and he was creeping me out.

"Um hello..."

"Hello there." he said in a British accent.

He had forest green eyes and perfectly combed light brown hair. His skin was fair and his teeth were slightly crooked.

"I'm kind of running late so if you could excuse me–" I tried to walk around him but he blocked my way again.

"I've been searching for you Y/N." he said tilting his head slightly.

"Umm... I'm sorry, but who are you and why have you been searching for me?"

"I'm Peter Pan, and I've been searching for my lost queen." he said and he put a burlap sac over my head causing me to black out.

2 hours later

I woke up and I was on a very big bed. I realized that I wasn't in my bed. I sat up immediately and looked around. I have no idea where to the hell I am. The walls were wooden, there were 2 big black couches, I was on a very comfortable king sized bed, the curtains were a red plaid. It smelled of fresh mint which I was starting to love the smell of. My surroundings had a very cozy and homey vibe.

I noticed the person that was in the parking lot sat in a chair at the edge of the bed. He looked sad. I had no idea why. I immediately gasped and sat up in fear. He looked up at me and smiled a little. He took off his jacket and he was in some really strange clothes.

"Where the hell am I?" I said in a demanding tone.

"Y/N, you're in Neverland." he said standing.

"Why the hell am I here?!" I asked with venom laced in my voice.

"I've brought you back, Y/N."