death

WARNING: THIS WILL MAKE YOUR EMOTIONS GO UP AND DOWN LIKE A ROLLER COASTER!!

FEEL FREE TO SEND IN REQUESTS!

A/N: Rumple isn't Pan's son in this imagine.

Y/N's POV:

I was in the underworld trying to get Peter back since he was killed by Rumplestiltskin, my grandpa.  I can't lose him, he's the only person who I've ever cared about. I didn't want anyone finding out I was going there alone, so I got a small glass bottle of his blood in his shop and snuck out when everyone was asleep. I honestly had no idea why he'd need his blood bottled up but Belle gave it to me. She also gave me a magic bean so we could actually get back from the underworld. She told me to go bring him back. She felt what my grandpa did was wrong and that he shouldn't've killed him.

I walked up to the lake and looked at it.

"I'm coming for you Peter." I said and poured my grandfather's blood into the still water.

Ripples formed in the water and from a distance, fog started to form. A boat with a person with a big cloak on slowly made it's way toward me. I dropped the bottle and sighed. As it slowly came to a stop I climbed in. I looked around and as we started to sail toward the underworld.

"The Underworld." the spirit who was rowing the boat said.

I climbed out and ran off the docks. Once I got into the main part of town everything looked just like Storybrooke except it was much more... hellish. The skies were a red-orange and it was a little cold.

I didn't even know where to start searching. I began to check every store I could see. I went to the park and checked the forest, I figured since he liked the outdoors that he'd be there. He wasn't. I checked the library, I went to the docks, I even checked the school. I don't know why he'd be at a school but I figured that it was possible for him to be there.

I decided to go to the forest to calm myself down. I sat on a tree stump and put my head in my hands. I was getting very frustrated. I feel like I've searched every inch of this hellhole and he's no where to be found. I cried tears of anger. I stood up and yelled. I tugged at my hair and kneeled down on the ground.

"Hey..." I looked up and saw a girl around my age with long brown wavy hair. She looked down at me full of concern and sadness. "Are you okay?" she asked.

I wiped away my tears and sniffled.

"Yeah. I'm okay." I said looking up at her.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm just looking for someone and I just can't seem to find him."

"Who is it– if you don't mind me asking."

"Oh no, it's Peter Pan."

"Peter Pan? Oh, I'm sorry I don't know where he is. Maybe you can check his shop."

"Shop?"

"Yeah, he owns a pawn shop in the main part of town." she said.

"Thank you!" I said graciously and hugged her.

"Oh, uh... you're welcome." she said patting my back slowly before letting go of me.

I ran to the main part of town. Then I saw my grandfather's shop. Well Peter's shop... but it looked exactly like my grandfathers. I walked over and slowly opened the door. I closed the door and saw so many antiques. A straw doll, many spell books, potions, Pandora's Box. Then I saw something sitting on its own pedestal. My eyes began to tear up as I picked up Peter's pipe. I observed every detail on it. Streams of tears flowed down my cheeks.