forbidden love pt. 2

Requested? Yes

Y/n POV:

It's been months since I last saw Pan. We haven't gone back to the island and it's upsetting. I want to see him again. I want to be in his arms again. I miss him. This feeling of loneliness and longing is killing me from the inside, out. Ever since he told me he loved me I've been missing him more than usual. I've lost my ability to care about anything. I don't eat that much anymore and at night I can only find myself wishing that he was with me. I find myself drowning in tears as I attempt to fall asleep and wish I could stay there.

I was upon the deck, watching as the waves crashed into the side of the Jolly Rodger. I heavily sighed as I began to think of Peter like I always do. His daring, playful green eyes gazing into mine as his big and infectious smile crept onto his plump pink lips. Oh and his strong arms wrapped around my body holding me close, the sweet vanilla mint scent that brought me bliss. Oh how I miss him.

As I watched the water, I soon saw something in the horizon. It looked all too familiar. Is it what I think it is? As we got closer I knew it was true. I was going to set foot in Neverland once again. As we pulled up to the shore I jolted up, ready to leave the ship. Then my father ruined my joy.

"Ah ah ah. Where do you think you're going?"

"Off this ship. It's so tight and full of grotesque men." I groaned.

"Well with most of the crew off helping me get the supplies I think it'll be less cramped."

"But dad–"

"Charles, Micheal. Watch her while we get the supplies." My father cut me off as they grabbed me and pulled me back onto the ship.

I squirmed and I tried to get out of their grip.

"You can't do this!" I yelled trying to fight their grip only to make them tighten their grasp on me.

"Come on men! Let's go!" He said and walked off into the dark forest.

They let go of me and stood by the exit. I groaned and went below deck where my quarters were. I sat on my bed and looked out the small window in my room. Anger boiled inside me as I stuffed my face in my pillow and cried. I just want to see him again. I want him to be here with me instead of in a memory created long ago. My heart longs for him and wishes for freedom from the hellish ship. Then I heard a loud bang from the deck.

Peter's POV:

Today is the day Killian is coming back to get some supplies. Today is the day I get my princess back. I've been watching her and she's suffering. I want her to be happy. I've tried and tried but no potion could find her location, but most would show her face. Her beautiful eyes were always filled with tears. I want her to be with me. That's why I have a plan.