the curse

Request:

a link to the edit is here: https://vine

https://vine.co/v/5uxqLn1LMhB

This edit was created by robbie kk. so ib goes to robbie kk. on vine

I know that this isn't one of my best but I really tried. :/

warning: some bad words but that's really it...

Tommy's POV:

I was walking with Henry to school since our schools were right near each other's. I've become friends with him since our parents are friends. He isn't that bad of a kid although he has quite an imagination.

"Time has been frozen! No one remembers who they really are."

"So you believe that we are all fairytale characters? And the Evil Queen took away our memories with a curse that sent us here?" I said raising my eyebrows as I looked down at him.

He nodded with I big grin.

"And your mom is 'the savior'?"

"Yes! She's going to bring back the happy endings and break the curse. I don't just believe, I know!"

"And what fairytale character am I?" I said in a slightly mocking tone.

"Peter Pan."

I scoffed as I looked up at the street signs. I put my hand in front of Henry telling him to stop since I didn't want us to get hit by a car. His mother would kill me if I got him killed.

"Peter Pan? No. I am not Peter Pan." I scoffed as I watched the sign waiting for it to signal for us to cross.

"Yes you are. Look!" he said flipping through his book.

I looked down at him as he quickly flipped to a page and pointed to a picture.

"Tell me that doesn't look like you." he said looking up at me.

I will admit that did look a bit like me but I know that I am not him. He wore green rags and lived in the middle of a forest with a bunch of 'lost boys'. And he looked angry... really angry.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Henry. He looked up at me.

"Henry–"

"Admit it Tommy. You agree with me don't you?" he said raising his eyebrows.

"Henry, we gotta go." I said and began to walk across the street.

"Tommy! Wait!"

I heard footsteps quickly follow behind me.

I turned and saw him approach me. He ran up beside me with his book still in hand. We crossed the street and stood in front of his school.

"After school can you help me convince Emma to stay here? If she leaves the curse will never be broken."