dates, more makeout sessions, and cold lasagna

Y/n's POV:

After the test I went back to my dorm. I wanted to try and work on some other homework so I wouldn't have to worry about it so much when I was having dinner with Robbie. As I walked in I saw my roommate on her bed with papers scattered all over.

"Hey Kelly... studying?"

"Yeah. I heard the test in physics was really hard."

"Oh... well good luck." I said as I plopped on my bed.

I took out my papers and started to work on English. It was very frustrating but I finished it all. After English was statistics. I found statistics very easy so I finished it in a few minutes. I was done with most of my homework at this point but I felt the need to finish history. We have another chapter to read and questions. I started to read the chapter and finished a little more than half the questions. I saw it was 5:30. It took me an hour to finish all this and I needed to get ready for dinner at Robbie's. I put away all my things and went to my closet to find a cute outfit to wear. I threw 3 different outfits onto my bed and looked at them. One was a pink soft and sexy shirt from AE with dark wash jeans and converse. The next was a cute black dress with a pair of black heels. Finally I had a maroon crop top that wove up a little at the bottom with a high waisted white skirt and black heels. (AN: Idk how to describe the last one so there's a pic.)

I looked at the outfits and tried to imagine myself wearing them

"The third one." Kelly said looking over at me.

"Really? Do you think Robbie would like it?"

Oh, yeah she knows about Robbie and I. She's actually the only person I trust to tell. She and I have grown close and wouldn't tell anyone I was dating a professor. Plus she actually walked in on us when she found out, but I'm glad it was her and not someone else because others would tell people in a heartbeat.

"Definitely. Honestly you could wear anything and he'd think you're perfect." She said making me blush at the thought.

"Ok. Thanks Kell."

I quickly changed and straightened my hair along with putting on a little makeup. I walked out and I heard Kelly clap and cheer as I strutted out. I laughed for a minute after. I checked the time and it was 6:45. Time really flies. I lied down on my bed and started playing rolling sky. I sucked at it but I still played it. It was fun and helped pass time. Next thing I know there is a knock of the door. I sit up and grab my jacket. From the closet I go to open the door. There stands Robbie dressed up in a grey dress up shirt and jeans. He has one hand in his front pocket and the other holds a red rose. I felt my cheeks flush up as I take the rose and he smiles.

"I am so lucky to be with woman as divine as you." He said looking at me up and down.

"And I'm so lucky to be with a man as handsome and kind as you." I said before wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug.