whats the point...

Warning: contains fluff

Y/N's POV:
I was being chased around camp by one of my best friends on the island. His name was Cameron. We always liked to joke around and mess with each other but we were only friends. Some of the other lost boys didn't see it that way. But I really don't like him like that. To be honest I kind of have a small crush on Pan. I don't know why but I just do. From time to time we kind of flirt with each other and he's real kind to me. But I mean I doubt that he actually likes me. He probably just goes along with it.

"I am so going to get you!" Cameron yelled as he chased me.

I yelled and tried to run faster but Cameron was catching up to me. He jumped and tackled me to the ground. I rolled on the ground and ended up on top of him. I lied on him for a second as we laughed. I sat up and looked down at him. Then I looked up and saw that Pan sat on a log, staring at us angrily. He got up and stormed off toward the woods.

I got off of Cameron and watched as he entered the forest. The rest of the boys stared at us.

"Hey, Y/N. What's going...." he looked around and saw the boys staring at us. "on?"

"I don't know..." I said back to him. "I'll be back.. Give me a second."

I walked to the exit that Pan took and went to go see what was wrong. I found him pacing around angrily near his thinking tree. I hid behind a bush and watched.

"Ugh! Fucking ugh. God dammit!" he grumbled angrily to himself.

I walked into the clearing.

"Pan?" I asked quietly.

He looked up at me. Anger filled his eyes as he looked away.

"Go away Y/N."

"Pan, what's wrong?"

"Just go away!" he yelled looking back at me.

I stood there, not wanting to leave. He walked toward me and started to push me back. I fell down on the ground.

"GO AWAY Y/N! GOD DAMMIT!" he yelled glaring down at me.

I began to scurry back. I stood up and ran away back to camp, past all the lost boys to my tent. I sat on my bed and began to cry. He looked so angry. I didn't know why but whatever it was it really made him angry. I was scared of him. I didn't understand why he was like this. What could've made him this angry.

About a month had passed by and we didn't talk at all. No glances. No eye contact. He sat across from me at the fire that other lost boys sat at, including Cameron who sat beside me and Felix, his right hand man who happened to also be friends with me. Pan sat there angrily sharpening his dagger.

"Pan, you okay?" Felix asked is a quiet tone

"Yes, Felix. Life is just absolutely wonderful." Pan said loudly.

"I mean look at Y/N, you two haven't spoke or even looked at each other."

"Because I don't care, Felix." he said looking at him then glaring at me.

Tears formed in my eyes. I stood up and began to walk away.

"Jesus, Pan! What the hell!" I heard Felix say as I walked to my tent and just cried.