Nightmares

Request (from tumblr): Hii I love your blog so much! Your passion for writing is incredible!! I was wondering if you could write an imagine about Robbie's character Peter Pan. Using the prompts 1, 32 and 40, where Peter makes (y/n) a dreamcatcher? Thank you so much! Again I love your writing!

prompts: 
1. "You are mine." (I made this one a bit different but the same concept)
32. "I can't lose you."
40. "I can't sleep."

warnings: blood, violence, fluff

Y/N's POV:

I was in the jungle with Peter. We were yelling at each other about something.

"Y/N, what the hell were you thinking?! Trying to leave camp with out me, are you crazy?!!" he gripped my arm and yanked me so we stopped walking.

"Peter, I'm sorry I just–"

"What were you looking to get yourself killed?? You know this is exactly what I don't like. Lying and you disobeying me."

"I'm sorry–"

"Shut the hell up! God Y/N, you stress me out! You see this is why I didn't even want you here in the first place!!" he yelled flailing his arms around as he turned around.

"Wait... what?"

"God you're such a little... ugh! You know how much I stress about you?! Well a lot. I am always having to protect your ass from all the damn things on the island because you're just too weak! I always end up having to fight some beast because you wonder off or you don't want to stay in camp or you some how manage to piss something off! I'm sick of it!" he growled tugging at his hair.

Tears began to roll down my cheeks. They slid down like two calm rivers which eventually turned into two waterfalls.

"Peter.. I-I–"

"You know what? You should just go. Leave."

"W-What?"

"Leave Y/N! I don't want to ever see you again!"

"B-But Peter... I can't lose you."

"Well I can! My life would just be so much better if you'd just go away!"

I was frozen with fear. I didn't know what to do.

"What do you not understand when I tell you to scram! Go away Y/N!" he yelled pushing me back.

I fell to the ground and scurried back. Anger burned in his eyes. Fear was present in mine. He jumped on top of me making me grunt.

"I'm so damn sick of you Y/N! God damn just get out of my life!" he yelled as his eyes became black as night.

My jaw suddenly began to hurt. His fist made contact with the other side of my jaw. Tears burned my eyes as he kept punching me in the face. Cuts began to form and bruises became present. I could taste blood. I began to feel a warm liquid drip down from my nostrils to my lips to my chin. My nose was bleeding.

"Why the fuck did I even let you stay here you fucking...dumb... annoying... naïve little... brat!" he growled as his punches became stronger, more powerful, full of hatred.

I cried as he began bashing my head. Then he stood up and kicked me. I groaned and rolled on my back as he watched me lie in misery. I put my fingers up gently to my nose which made me cringe. I went to look at them and I mostly saw red. Whatever touched my nose was red, covered in my own blood. He kicked me again in the ribs only this time with more power. A cry escaped my lips as I held my side.