mine

WARNING: smut.
okay well this isn't really a warning because I always write smut... 😁

Y/N's POV:

I was at school and it was 4th period. I was in Mr. Kay's (aka Robbie) English class. He was actually my boyfriend but no one really knew it. Many girls had crushes on him since he was just so perfect. They'd flirt with him but he'd never flirt back. I loved how he was so loyal. We all sat and awaited for the bell to ring. I stared anxiously at the clock.

It rang and everyone quickly ran out of the room to finally go home after this long ass week. I looked over at Robbie and saw him smiling at me. I blushed and walked out to my locker. I began to put my books away when someone stood behind my locker door. I closed it and it was the captain of the lacrosse team, Cameron.

"Hey Y/N." he said seductively with a smirk.

"Hi Cameron."

"You want to maybe hang out after school today."

"I–uhh.." I stuttered

"Don't be afraid babe. I don't bite." he body checked me and licked his lips.

""I really can't hang out, I have to–"

"Oh come on, it'll be fun."

His hands slithered down to my waist. I tried to push him away but his grip only got tighter.

"Cameron please st–." I tried to push him away but he kissed me.

I tried again to push him away but he was pulled off of me. It was Robbie.

"Excuse me but what is going on here?"

"Ey, Mr. Kay. We're just hanging out sir." Cameron said and I looked at Robbie with a 'its not what it looks like' look.

"Yes, because you two making out is certainly 'hanging out'."

"Yup."

"I need to talk to Y/N so you should go. It will be a while." Robbie said looking over at me angrily.

"Alright, goodbye Mr. Kay. Bye Y/N." he smirked and left.

Once he was gone Robbie glared at me.

"What the hell was that??" he yelled.

"Robbie, please calm down."

"Why the hell were you two making out?!"

"Robbie, he kissed me. I tried to stop him but I couldn't."

"You know what, I think you should be punished. Let's go." he gripped my wrist and began to drag me to his car.

We got in and he grips the wheel so tightly that his knuckles were a ghostly white.

"When we get to my house I want you to go to my bedroom and sit on my bed." he said with gritted teeth before he sped out of the parking lot and drove us to his house. Once he parked we sat there for a second before he looked over at me.

"Go up to my bedroom and sit on the bed with just you bra and panties on." he said with a bit of a growl with turned me on.

I did as he said a quickly ran up to his room and took off everything but my bra and panties. I luckily wore a black lace bra and panties. I sat of his bed and waited. He opened the door and slammed it closed behind him. He held his belt and his shirt which he threw on the ground next to him before walking up to the front of the bed.