shy artsy boy

requested? yaaaa

request:

warnings: fluff, mushy, smolness, yada yada, etc

Y/N's POV:

It was the first day at a new school and it's absolutely terrible so far. I couldn't really make any friends and I felt super lonely. Not to mention I tripped and fell in front of a really cute guy who I bet was on the football team.

I was in history and I was seriously dreading it. I just wanted to go home. We were forced to watch some long video about the WWII and take notes while we watched it. I don't really learn from watching videos. I prefer reading about it. But you know I have to deal with it.

I glanced at the kid to my left and he was fast asleep. I understood why. It's sort of dark in here, the video is boring as hell, and I'm super tired. I glanced at the kid to my right and he was cute as far as I could tell. I looked down at his paper and saw he was drawing something on his paper but I couldn't see what it was.

Then the video was over and the teacher flipped the lights on. The bell soon rang and everyone swarmed the door. I gathered my things and put them in my backpack. I stood up to start walking out but the kid next to me dropped his notebook in front of his desk.

Papers scattered everywhere. They were all drawings. I bent down and helped him pick up the drawings. I observed each of them. He certainly had talent. I found myself looking at one of a tree. A boy who wore sort of raggy clothes sat under it. He had his head tucked into his knees. Another boy with a cloak stood in front of him. Water surrounded the tree.

I realized that I was looking for too long and blinked a few times. I looked up at him. When I saw him he was cute. His hair is chestnut and his eyes are a beautiful green.

"These are really nice drawings." I said looking down at the papers I held then flickering them back up to him.

He looked over at me.