Arguments

REQUEST: Can you do a smutty Peter Pan imagine where the reader is like really independent. And her and Pan fight and butt heads all the time. And finally Pan has enough and angry sex??

warnings: smut and cursing.

Y/N's POV:
I like Pan a lot. I really do, but I really hate him at the same time. Pan has been really annoying me lately. Well more than he usually does at least. He is always trying to help me with everything because he think I'm incapable of doing anything on my own. I work much better on my own and I can handle what ever comes my way.

I was doing my chores for today. I just finished picking some berries and bringing them back to camp. I walked in and went to go find a place to put them. Then Peter came over to me.

"Here, let me take that." he said grabbing the basket right out of my hands and walking away with it.

"Thanks." I said angrily through gritted teeth as I glared at his back.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I also had to go gather the firewood, we were running low on wood so I went to get some more. I start searching around the forest for some firewood and I hold the sticks in my arms. As I bend down to grab a stick I hear footsteps behind me.

"There you are Y/N, I was worried. I didn't know where you went." he said walking over to me.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed another stick.

"Here, let me help you with that." he said and all the sticks vanished out of my grasp.

I gasped as I saw they were gone. I spun around and glared at Pan.

"Didn't need your help." I groaned walking past him.

Finally I had one more chore to do and that was to sharpen all the arrows and swords. This one was my favorite because I've always wanted to learn how to sword fight and shoot arrows but Pan thought it was too dangerous. I went to an isolated part of camp so I could have some peace and quiet while I sharpened the arrows and swords. I grasped a knife and began to sharpen the arrows and toss them aside once it was sharp enough. I was sharpening the last one when I cut my hand.

"Gah." I groaned gripping my wrist and looking at my bloody hand.

"Why were you sharpening the arrows Y/N??" Pan asked running up to me.

"Because it's my last chore."

"Bloody hell why would I give her that to do?" he mumbled under his breath.

Pan grabbed my hand and waved his hand over it. The skin started to repair itself and the blood began to go away. He grabbed a wet cloth and wiped off the dried blood on my hand.

"There, now are you okay?" he asked looking up at me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay what the hell is your problem Y/N??"

"Ugh! Pan I don't need you to be helping me all the time like I don't know what I'm doing! I don't need you help me with literally every single goddamn thing I do!" I yelled flailing my arms in the air. "I can hold a fucking pile of sticks by myself! I can carry a basket of berries by myself! And I can certainly sharpen a fucking arrow and sword."

"You are such an ungrateful bitch!" Pan yelled standing and turning away from me as his hands went to his head.

"An ungrateful bitch?!! Are you kidding me?!" I yelled back standing up.

"Yes, an ungrateful bitch because I'm always trying to help you but it seems like you don't even want me around!"

"Well I don't need your help!! God!" I yelled rolling my eyes.