do you remember me? part 2

Requested? Yus. 😁

so the rpa gc will kill me if I don't do a part two soooooo lets do it, here is part two of Do you remember me?

pairing: Reader x Robbie Kay

warnings: fluff, cheesiness, you know the same as before.

Y/N's POV:

Y/BFF's/N and I decided to go to my house to hangout and get me ready for the date. Really were just hanging out, it's not like I need to doll up but Y/BFF's/N insisted in helping me.

"Wait so you didn't say yes? Why the hell not??" Y/BFFS/N asked as she sat on my bed tilting her head.

"Well I mean I don't know him super well, but he is a really sweet guy..." I said sitting in a bean bag that was next to my bed

"Sooooo??"

"So, we're going on a date tonight. To his house to eat food. And watch Netflix." I said emphasizing the endings of my sentences. "I'm giving him a chance."

"Please, don't be bitchy though because he is a nice guy."

"How are you so sure? I mean I already know but, how do you know?"

"Well I've hung out with him in the past. Right around 7th and 8th grade, and a little bit of freshman year."

"I didn't know... So that was the guy you were always hanging out with..."

"Yeah... but now we have to get you ready for your date!" she squealed hopping up from my bed.

"I'm just going to wear sweats and a T-shirt, I don't need to be fancied up. It's just Netflix and Chinese food." I laughed as she pulled me up.

"Oh, come on Y/N! It's a date! You always have to 'fancy up' for any date!"

"No!" I said as she yanked me toward my closet.

"Okay, well how about this? Super cute, super comfortable!" she said holding up a loose blue shirt that said moon child on it with the phases of the moon on it (an: I actually have this shirt) and a pair of cute ripped jeans.