deal

WARNING: THERE IS SMUTTT! ;)

Also feel free to send in requests to the inbox!

Y/N's POV:

Right now I'm sitting beside the big fire in the middle of camp, watching as the lost boys danced around it. They banged their sticks together and began yelling and hooting like they normally do. I was talking to Caroline, the other lost girl here on Neverland while I sharpened the tips of my arrows. Caroline and I were really good friends. Actually she was my best friend besides Felix. The past lost girls that came here I never really got along with because they were just snobby bitches. Also they could never handle the jungle and being with boys all the time unlike Caroline. Pan would get annoyed by them also and send them away from here without any memory of Neverland or he'd kill them.

"So Pan."

"What about Pan..?" I said still looking down at the arrow I was currently sharpening.

"Just look at him Y/N! He's freaking gorgeous!"

I stopped sharpening the arrow I was on and looked up at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh come on, you know how hot he is."

I had to admit, he is good looking, but I'd never have an actual crush on him. I mean he can be selfish, self-centered, and arrogant. Sometimes...

"I wonder what it'd be like in bed with him..." she sighed and rested her chin on her palm.

This is what she did when she daydreamed. Oh god, she's daydreaming about him in bed... again. I rolled my eyes and went back to sharpening the arrow.

"I bet that he'd only want to please himself, he wouldn't give a damn about the other person." I blurted out, then looked around wide-eyed.

No one looked at me luckily so I'm guessing no one heard. I went back to my arrow once again.

"I doubt that.." Caroline said shaking her head.

"God Caroline!" I said raising my voice"Have you not been around him? He is so selfish, self-centered, and arrogant. He would probably really sloppy and only satisfy his desires. He'd just toss you aside once he was done and leave." I blurted once again and repeated my earlier actions before tossing the arrow with the pile of arrows that I already sharpened then grabbed another.

"No he wouldn't..." she said in a mumble.

"Y/N." Pan said.

I looked up and saw him walking toward us calmly. Shit.

"Can I speak to you for a moment?" he asked.

It sounded more like a command. I stood up slowly as he turned and walked into the woods behinds us. I looked back at Caroline with wide eyes. She looked at me with an awkward expression.

"Sorry..." she mouthed silently and shrugged.

I walked into the woods where Pan went. He stood leaning against a tree in front of me. Once I walked through the trees he got off the tree he was leaning on.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

"So you think that I wouldn't be good in bed."

"Wait, what?"

"You think that I'm selfish, and self-centered, and arrogant." he began to slowly walk toward me and I began to slowly back up. "You think that I'm sloppy." I slammed my back into a tree and he left only a few inches of space between our bodies. He put his hand above my head and smirked as he saw that I was slightly intimidated. "You think that I'd only satisfy my own desires and just, toss you aside once I was done with you and leave."