love at first sight part 2

Requested? YESSS

so this is part two of love at first sight coming at ya

pairing: Reader x Robbie Kay

warnings: fluff, idk I'll add more once I know

Robbie's POV:

It's been a few months since I met Y/N. I never thought that I'd miss a fan this much. I thought I'd get over it but I haven't. I've been thinking about her constantly and I just can't get her off my mind. I've been looking at her Twitter all the time and Oh good news though, her and her boyfriend broke up. Well good news for me anyway, that is if I see her again.

I was in New York for another convention. I decided to get out of my hotel room and explore a little bit of the nightlife. I put on a hat and jacket so that I couldn't be as easily recognized. I went out and walked along the streets passing by people. Some didn't even bother to look at me while others looked and they were looking for a while. A few fans came up and asked for a picture and/or autograph and I gladly did.

I decided I was craving a coffee so I went to a nearby Starbucks. What, is it a crime to want coffee at night? I walked in and ordered my drink. I sat at a small table and waited for them to call my name. Then I heard my name called and I walked up to the little counter to grab my coffee. I picked up my coffee and took a sip. I looked up at the girl who handed me my coffee and I couldn't believe my eyes. I recognized the beautiful y/h/c hair. She looked to be about her height. She had the same figure.

"Y/N?" I asked praying it was her.

She turned around and her eyes widened when she saw me. It was her. She tried to hide her excitement but it was obvious that she was excited to see me.

"H-How may I h-help you... sir?" she stuttered.

I smiled gently at her.

"I just wanted to tell you that this is an amazing cup of coffee."

"I'm glad to hear you like it." she said trying to stay relaxed.

"I also wanted to ask why aren't you in y/h/t."

Y/N's POV:

I held my gaze upon him as I grinned finally giving into my excitement. I just couldn't believe that I was having a conversation with Robbie Kay.

"Y/N?" he asked lowering his head a little as he looked at me.

I quickly shook my head and looked at him, blinking a few times.

"I'm sorry about that... I'm spending the summer up here with my sister."

"That sounds wonderful." he smiled. "Are you available to maybe take a stroll around town after your shift here?"

WHAT??!

"I am. It'll end in about 2 hours, got stuck with the night shift."

"Perfect."